Just about every major enterprise employs a SIEM. However, if your SIEM isn't tuned correctly, you might not be able to get the most out of this extremely complex and expensive piece of software.
Security in the cloud is not the same as security in the corporate data center. Different rules and thinking apply when a CISO is trying to secure an infrastructure over which he or she has no physical access.
Companies of all sizes are realizing the benefits of moving to private, public and hybrid clouds, but traditional security tools simply aren't working well in these environments.
We all know that security gaps are widening due to technology shifts and advanced threats. Whether you are in finance, energy, tech, or manufacturing, the infosec challenges are much the same.
The attacker defender asymmetry is well known. While it's impossible to defend all possible places of network compromise, defenders can shift the balance in their favor once the attacker has breached an endpoint.
Tune in for this webcast to learn 6 practical steps every IT admin should take before embarking on a SIEM deployment.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names