A break in the clouds: Best practices for solving cloud infrastructure challenges to traditional security
Everything is different in the cloud. Including security.
With mega breaches springing up one after another, many industry players have registered both disbelief and awe at the sheer numbers of individual credentials stolen.
Managing compliance and risk has become one of the most torturous assignments in the enterprise, particularly for those that must adhere to the ever-increasing challenge of industry, state and federal regulations.
Demonstrating compliance with PCI DSS is far from a trivial exercise. Are you sure you can document your organization's compliance with the new 3.0 standards?
The weather may be warm now but retailers are already planning for the 2015 holiday season, when businesses will conduct as much as 20% of their total annual sales
If one AV is good, are two AVs better defense against APTs, ransomware and other sophisticated malware? That's the way we used to do it back in the '80s and '90s, but does this approach still work?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Free security tools help detect Hacking Team malware
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Survey: Black Hat 2015 attendees most concerned about targeted attacks
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Critical Android bugs can be exploited via MMS, 950M users affected
- Breach affects 3,000 clients enrolled in Georgia state program
- Top of the app charts - Shuabang: automated malware made in China
- Federal appeals court rules no expectation of privacy for preventable 'butt dials'