Extrusion Prevention Reviews
VENDOR: Vectra Networks
WHAT: Spots and analyzes attacks, particularly APTs.
PRICE: $68,000, hardware and software with hardware support $1,600 and software support and upgrades at no additional cost.
WHAT: Deception technology application.
WHAT: Active breach detection.
PRICE: Depends on user count and organization size.
WHAT: Behavioral attack detection.
VENDOR: illusive networks
WHAT: Advanced deception system.
PRICE: $60/per user per year with tiered volume pricing.
WHAT: Active breach detection with deception technology.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000 per year, annual subscription.
WHAT: There really is little, if anything, that XPS cannot do in the digital forensics detection, analysis, prevention and response arena.
PRICE: Starts at $100,000
PRICE: $399 - $749, depending on capacity and configuration.
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- House Committee urges Obama not to pardon Snowden
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Cities planning transparency laws for police surveillance tech
- Malicious apps leveraging top UK brands has increased by 130%