Extrusion Prevention Reviews
VENDOR: Vectra Networks
WHAT: Spots and analyzes attacks, particularly APTs.
PRICE: $68,000, hardware and software with hardware support $1,600 and software support and upgrades at no additional cost.
WHAT: Deception technology application.
WHAT: Active breach detection.
PRICE: Depends on user count and organization size.
WHAT: Behavioral attack detection.
VENDOR: illusive networks
WHAT: Advanced deception system.
PRICE: $60/per user per year with tiered volume pricing.
WHAT: Active breach detection with deception technology.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000 per year, annual subscription.
WHAT: There really is little, if anything, that XPS cannot do in the digital forensics detection, analysis, prevention and response arena.
PRICE: Starts at $100,000
PRICE: $399 - $749, depending on capacity and configuration.
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- The media becomes the story as hackers focus efforts on news organizations
- Researchers quell Wildfire ransomware with decryption key
- M&A deals bring added cybersecurity risks
- Twitoor first Android malware known to leverage Twitter for command and control
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet