Extrusion Prevention Reviews
VENDOR: Vectra Networks
WHAT: Spots and analyzes attacks, particularly APTs.
PRICE: $68,000, hardware and software with hardware support $1,600 and software support and upgrades at no additional cost.
WHAT: Deception technology application.
WHAT: Active breach detection.
PRICE: Depends on user count and organization size.
WHAT: Behavioral attack detection.
VENDOR: illusive networks
WHAT: Advanced deception system.
PRICE: $60/per user per year with tiered volume pricing.
WHAT: Active breach detection with deception technology.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000 per year, annual subscription.
WHAT: There really is little, if anything, that XPS cannot do in the digital forensics detection, analysis, prevention and response arena.
PRICE: Starts at $100,000
PRICE: $399 - $749, depending on capacity and configuration.
SC Magazine Articles
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Dangerous connections: Risky LinkedIn behavior runs rampant, finds survey
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components