Personnel moves and other goings on in the IT security space.
Premera Blue Cross breached, an executive order to combat cyber-enabled activities, and other IT security news.
The battle over who pays what to cover the cost of stolen credit card information is heating up, reports Lee Sustar.
Is resistance forming against data-sharing in America? The consensus seems to be a resounding 'yes,' reports Ashley Carman.
Greater connectivity has changed the way we view privacy - and the Fourth Amendment, says Hilary Wandall, CPO at Merck. Teri Robinson reports.
This month's company moves features new hires at Absolute Software, CipherCloud, Tenable Network Security and more.
Threat intelligence firm ThreatConnect uncovered connections between a Chinese cyberespionage group, called Axiom, and the cyber attack against health insurer Anthem.
To what extent is state-sponsored cybercrime extending the protection for hackers who operate outside U.S. borders? Karen Epper Hoffman investigates.
Sharing lessons learned with managers and staff is key to halting breaches, says Lena Smart, CIO, New York Power Authority. Steve Zurier reports.
The challenge for security practitioners is to make the mobile ecosystem more trustable, reports Alan Earls.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Website observed serving 83 executable files, more than 50 percent malware
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- TeslaCrypt used to extort over $76K in recent months
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes
- Researchers publish developer guidance for medical device security
- Senate gears up for Saturday USA Freedom Act vote; House breaks for recess
- Researchers observe SVG files being used to distribute ransomware
- Federal prosecutors charge Chinese nationals with trade secret theft