This month's company moves features new hires at Absolute Software, CipherCloud, Tenable Network Security and more.
Threat intelligence firm ThreatConnect uncovered connections between a Chinese cyberespionage group, called Axiom, and the cyber attack against health insurer Anthem.
To what extent is state-sponsored cybercrime extending the protection for hackers who operate outside U.S. borders? Karen Epper Hoffman investigates.
Sharing lessons learned with managers and staff is key to halting breaches, says Lena Smart, CIO, New York Power Authority. Steve Zurier reports.
The challenge for security practitioners is to make the mobile ecosystem more trustable, reports Alan Earls.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has become the de facto enforcer of data privacy laws and regulations, reports Lee Sustar.
Like virtually all online threats, malware is increasingly finding a ripe new territory on the mobile platform, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
Even when you've got a breach or an insider gone bad, there are still ways to limit the damage and protect data, reports Alan Earls.
Security certifications can land you a better job, but companies are also looking for people who can communicate and manage projects, reports Steve Zurier.
Recruiters say that corporations and government need to rethink their defenses to address critical talent shortages, reports Larry Jaffee.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- Data at risk for 9,000 individuals following unauthorized access to SRI Inc. website
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure