Personnel moves and other goings on in the IT security space.
Premera Blue Cross breached, an executive order to combat cyber-enabled activities, and other IT security news.
The battle over who pays what to cover the cost of stolen credit card information is heating up, reports Lee Sustar.
Is resistance forming against data-sharing in America? The consensus seems to be a resounding 'yes,' reports Ashley Carman.
Greater connectivity has changed the way we view privacy - and the Fourth Amendment, says Hilary Wandall, CPO at Merck. Teri Robinson reports.
This month's company moves features new hires at Absolute Software, CipherCloud, Tenable Network Security and more.
Threat intelligence firm ThreatConnect uncovered connections between a Chinese cyberespionage group, called Axiom, and the cyber attack against health insurer Anthem.
To what extent is state-sponsored cybercrime extending the protection for hackers who operate outside U.S. borders? Karen Epper Hoffman investigates.
Sharing lessons learned with managers and staff is key to halting breaches, says Lena Smart, CIO, New York Power Authority. Steve Zurier reports.
The challenge for security practitioners is to make the mobile ecosystem more trustable, reports Alan Earls.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Angler Exploit Kit pushed in xHamster malvertising campaign
- Flaw makes Trendnet, D-Link routers vulnerable to remote attack
- Macro malware makes a comeback with BARTALEX attack
- Representatives question FBI and point out fallacies during default encryption hearing
- U.S. Defense Secretary Carter emphasizes culture change needed to hire fresh tech talent
- Cyber attacks to rise, but competent security talent scarce, study says
- Cybersecurity bills move forward on Capitol Hill
- Data possibly exposed for more than 364K Auburn University students
- Banking industry security protocol falters in third-party vendor contracts
- Malicious docs submitted to CareerBuilder job listings distribute malware
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Linux malware 'Mumblehard' has spamming feature, backdoor component
- Vulnerability enables downgrading of MySQL SSL/TLS connections
- Oregon's Health CO-OP laptop stolen, about 15K members notified
- UC Berkeley announces breach, unauthorized access to web server