Companies benefit by communicating with each other about the attacks they've incurred, reports Jesse Staniforth.
Criminals are lessening their reliance on the PC. The latest proof is a rogue Android application that seeks to steal Spanish banking credentials through a man-in-the-middle-style attack.
While the financial services industry traditionally has been quicker to embrace cybersecurity than other verticals, the challenges it faces, like meeting compliance and deterring fraud, never let up.
A Georgia bank found a tool to protect financial transactions and payments...while meeting compliance demands, reports Greg Masters.
A web-based business embraced social media as a business enabler...after putting in place the right tool, reports Greg Masters.
The Advanced Cyber Security Center will partner businesses and research universities to share threat information and develop more effective defense strategies.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- ENCRYPT Act, Comey testimony show stark differences toward encryption
- Third-party app stores riddled with malicious apps, Trend Micro warns
- IBM: Phishing scams a major cause of bank breaches
- Panel approves Cobert as nominee for OPM director
- F-Secure: New malvertising campaign delivers ransomware via Skype, browsers