Criminals are lessening their reliance on the PC. The latest proof is a rogue Android application that seeks to steal Spanish banking credentials through a man-in-the-middle-style attack.
While the financial services industry traditionally has been quicker to embrace cybersecurity than other verticals, the challenges it faces, like meeting compliance and deterring fraud, never let up.
A Georgia bank found a tool to protect financial transactions and payments...while meeting compliance demands, reports Greg Masters.
A web-based business embraced social media as a business enabler...after putting in place the right tool, reports Greg Masters.
The Advanced Cyber Security Center will partner businesses and research universities to share threat information and develop more effective defense strategies.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Hanjuan Exploit Kit leveraged in malvertising campaign
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- Amedisys notifies nearly 7,000 individuals of potential breach
- Obama orders new sanctions program to deter foreign cyber attackers
- 'Volatile Cedar' APT group spies on enterprises, focusing on Lebanese companies
- Orgs need to share info, crave more board oversight, study says
- Human error cited as leading contributor to breaches, study shows
- Nite Ize website attack impacts credit cards, possibly customer database