Twitter has joined a short-list of major web brands that have turned on the secure browsing capability, HTTPS, by default.
A federal lawmaker is calling on a number of high-profile websites to adopt a more secure web protocol to prevent wireless hackers from hijacking their users' data.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Anonymous hacks, 'Rickrolls' ISIS
- IBM, Oracle, Cisco certification manager breached, info accessed
- Hilton Worldwide confirms malware on POS targeted payment card info
- Algebraic Eraser, the algorithm running the 'Internet of Things' is broken...again
- Sony hackers remained hidden for months due to a new toolset: Damballa