Twitter has joined a short-list of major web brands that have turned on the secure browsing capability, HTTPS, by default.
A federal lawmaker is calling on a number of high-profile websites to adopt a more secure web protocol to prevent wireless hackers from hijacking their users' data.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers