VisionGrid from MinerEye offers sensitive data discovery based on data behavioral profiling rather than user behavioral profiling.
If you like really innovative - and useful - cyber defense tools, you will love SafeBreach.
Never have I seen a collection of dashboards that even comes close to the collection you'll see in ProtectWise.
Supreme Eagle NetDetectorLive is configured with parallel processors to make a purpose-built supercomputer that can scale its storage to six petabytes.
There are several important differences between this solution and the run-of-the-mill asset discovery tools.
Intel 471 has several unique - intelligence community-like - approaches that really make a difference.
This tool may have solved the problem of defending against sophisticated malware.
Our First Look this month generated one of those "ah ha!" moments in us when we saw what it was and how it worked.
Private Core vCage protects systems. It's a little complicated under the covers, but in practical use is simplicity itself.
Silobreaker is a must-have collection and analysis tool for organizations that might benefit from open source intelligence (OSINT).
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- GCHQ infosec group disclosed kernel privilege exploit to Apple
- 77% of organisations unprepared for cyber-security incidents
- 117 million LinkedIn email credentials found for sale on the dark web
- Furtim malware can run AND it can hide
- Ubiquiti warns of worm using known exploit on outdated AirOS firmware
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study
- 2.5K Twitter accounts hacked to spread links to adult content
- Study: Federal agencies still lack strong cyber hygiene practices
- Petya and Mischa - the Ransomware Twins (sort of)
- Bad guys update ransomware DMA Locker with version 4.0
- Lieu, Hurd urge colleagues to use encryption, improve cyber hygiene