Versa FlexVNF focuses on large, hard to manage and secure virtual environments.
VisionGrid from MinerEye offers sensitive data discovery based on data behavioral profiling rather than user behavioral profiling.
If you like really innovative - and useful - cyber defense tools, you will love SafeBreach.
Never have I seen a collection of dashboards that even comes close to the collection you'll see in ProtectWise.
Supreme Eagle NetDetectorLive is configured with parallel processors to make a purpose-built supercomputer that can scale its storage to six petabytes.
There are several important differences between this solution and the run-of-the-mill asset discovery tools.
Intel 471 has several unique - intelligence community-like - approaches that really make a difference.
This tool may have solved the problem of defending against sophisticated malware.
Our First Look this month generated one of those "ah ha!" moments in us when we saw what it was and how it worked.
Private Core vCage protects systems. It's a little complicated under the covers, but in practical use is simplicity itself.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day DDoS attack vector leverages LDAP to amplify malicious traffic
- Mirai botnets linked to massive DDoS attacks on Dyn DNS, Flashpoint says
- DDoS attack Friday hits Twitter, Reddit, Spotify and others
- Cyber attacks targeting DoD contractor, OPM, and U.S. aircraft carrier linked to China
- Millennials changing the face of cybersecurity
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- New approaches needed to combat next-gen threats
- Security pros must think like militias
- Ukranian Cyber Hunta claim Putin aide hack, release incriminating emails
- Panel: Obsession with regulatory compliance doesn't guarantee good cybersecurity
- FCC requires ISPs to get customer opt-in before sharing data