Intel 471 has several unique - intelligence community-like - approaches that really make a difference.
This tool may have solved the problem of defending against sophisticated malware.
Our First Look this month generated one of those "ah ha!" moments in us when we saw what it was and how it worked.
Private Core vCage protects systems. It's a little complicated under the covers, but in practical use is simplicity itself.
Silobreaker is a must-have collection and analysis tool for organizations that might benefit from open source intelligence (OSINT).
Umbrella from OpenDNS, a cloud-based network security service, is easy to use and an excellent intelligence resource.
AhnLab refers to its product - MDS - as a malware defense system. I, however, think of it more as a malware management system.
X1 is an agentless SAP auditing tool that is able to map out entire SAP landscapes and display any insecure configurations on the individual elements of the landscape.
CIRT from AccessData Group is a full lifecycle forensic tool - from detecting to analyzing to remediating - and it's all in a single package.
iScan uses a really neat approach to vulnerability and PAN (looking for credit card, etc.) scanning.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Audit report finds sensitive data at risk for at least 73 Callif. agencies
- License plate reader helps spot Virginia killer, but privacy issues remain
- DD4BC are DDoS attack driving force, new report claims
- Researchers uncover possible Iranian-backed phishing scam
- After online report, Twitter user denies involvement in Ashley Madison hack