Silobreaker is a must-have collection and analysis tool for organizations that might benefit from open source intelligence (OSINT).
Umbrella from OpenDNS, a cloud-based network security service, is easy to use and an excellent intelligence resource.
AhnLab refers to its product - MDS - as a malware defense system. I, however, think of it more as a malware management system.
X1 is an agentless SAP auditing tool that is able to map out entire SAP landscapes and display any insecure configurations on the individual elements of the landscape.
CIRT from AccessData Group is a full lifecycle forensic tool - from detecting to analyzing to remediating - and it's all in a single package.
iScan uses a really neat approach to vulnerability and PAN (looking for credit card, etc.) scanning.
The EndaceProbe is a purpose-built enterprise-grade tool.
Authentify has a good solution that addresses security and simplicity of management.
Because people have behavioral characteristics, the Silver Tail Forensics 3.0 - latest incarnation of this fine tool - can catch and stop them while providing analytical capabilities for forensic analysts.
Seeker from Quotium takes a somewhat different approach to application security from most similar products.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Malware on Lime Crime website, payment cards compromised
- Florida law enforcement docs show widespread stingray use, secrecy
- After Superfish-Lenovo incident, Facebook probes larger issue of SSL-sniffing adware
- Gemalto investigates claims that gov't spies hacked SIM card encryption keys
- Disconnect yawns between CISOs, exec leadership, study says
- Carbanak APT campaign made off with $1B from banks globally
- BMW issues security patch for bug allowing attackers physical access into vehicles
- NIST requests final comments on ICS security guide
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Microsoft phishing emails target corporate users, deliver malware that evades sandboxes
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties
- State breakdowns: Anthem breach by the numbers
- Botnet of Joomla servers furthers DDoS-for-hire scheme
- Study: SMBs lack thorough understanding of state data breach notification laws