Intel 471 has several unique - intelligence community-like - approaches that really make a difference.
This tool may have solved the problem of defending against sophisticated malware.
Our First Look this month generated one of those "ah ha!" moments in us when we saw what it was and how it worked.
Private Core vCage protects systems. It's a little complicated under the covers, but in practical use is simplicity itself.
Silobreaker is a must-have collection and analysis tool for organizations that might benefit from open source intelligence (OSINT).
Umbrella from OpenDNS, a cloud-based network security service, is easy to use and an excellent intelligence resource.
AhnLab refers to its product - MDS - as a malware defense system. I, however, think of it more as a malware management system.
X1 is an agentless SAP auditing tool that is able to map out entire SAP landscapes and display any insecure configurations on the individual elements of the landscape.
CIRT from AccessData Group is a full lifecycle forensic tool - from detecting to analyzing to remediating - and it's all in a single package.
iScan uses a really neat approach to vulnerability and PAN (looking for credit card, etc.) scanning.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Free security tools help detect Hacking Team malware
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Survey: Black Hat 2015 attendees most concerned about targeted attacks
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Critical Android bugs can be exploited via MMS, 950M users affected
- Breach affects 3,000 clients enrolled in Georgia state program
- Top of the app charts - Shuabang: automated malware made in China
- Federal appeals court rules no expectation of privacy for preventable 'butt dials'