Versa FlexVNF focuses on large, hard to manage and secure virtual environments.
VisionGrid from MinerEye offers sensitive data discovery based on data behavioral profiling rather than user behavioral profiling.
If you like really innovative - and useful - cyber defense tools, you will love SafeBreach.
Never have I seen a collection of dashboards that even comes close to the collection you'll see in ProtectWise.
Supreme Eagle NetDetectorLive is configured with parallel processors to make a purpose-built supercomputer that can scale its storage to six petabytes.
There are several important differences between this solution and the run-of-the-mill asset discovery tools.
Intel 471 has several unique - intelligence community-like - approaches that really make a difference.
This tool may have solved the problem of defending against sophisticated malware.
Our First Look this month generated one of those "ah ha!" moments in us when we saw what it was and how it worked.
Private Core vCage protects systems. It's a little complicated under the covers, but in practical use is simplicity itself.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- Hackers crack Tesla CAN Bus, DoT issues policy for securing connected car
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Cities planning transparency laws for police surveillance tech
- Malicious apps leveraging top UK brands has increased by 130%