Silobreaker is a must-have collection and analysis tool for organizations that might benefit from open source intelligence (OSINT).
Umbrella from OpenDNS, a cloud-based network security service, is easy to use and an excellent intelligence resource.
AhnLab refers to its product - MDS - as a malware defense system. I, however, think of it more as a malware management system.
X1 is an agentless SAP auditing tool that is able to map out entire SAP landscapes and display any insecure configurations on the individual elements of the landscape.
CIRT from AccessData Group is a full lifecycle forensic tool - from detecting to analyzing to remediating - and it's all in a single package.
iScan uses a really neat approach to vulnerability and PAN (looking for credit card, etc.) scanning.
The EndaceProbe is a purpose-built enterprise-grade tool.
Authentify has a good solution that addresses security and simplicity of management.
Because people have behavioral characteristics, the Silver Tail Forensics 3.0 - latest incarnation of this fine tool - can catch and stop them while providing analytical capabilities for forensic analysts.
Seeker from Quotium takes a somewhat different approach to application security from most similar products.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Android vulnerability leaves apps open to malicious overwriting
- One in three of the top million websites are 'risky,' researchers find
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Hanjuan Exploit Kit leveraged in malvertising campaign
- Report: 71 percent of orgs were successfully attacked in 2014
- Self-deleting malware targets home routers to gather information
- 'PoSeidon' point-of-sale malware targets payment card information
- Amedisys notifies nearly 7,000 individuals of potential breach
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- The best defense is a good offense: The importance of securing your endpoints
- British Airways says rewards accounts hacked, locked down
- Documents on NSA's zero-day policy provide little insight, EFF says
- GitHub on DDoS alert, efforts to curb its largest attack continue
- Shadow data: The monster that isn't just under your bed