Intel 471 has several unique - intelligence community-like - approaches that really make a difference.
This tool may have solved the problem of defending against sophisticated malware.
Our First Look this month generated one of those "ah ha!" moments in us when we saw what it was and how it worked.
Private Core vCage protects systems. It's a little complicated under the covers, but in practical use is simplicity itself.
Silobreaker is a must-have collection and analysis tool for organizations that might benefit from open source intelligence (OSINT).
Umbrella from OpenDNS, a cloud-based network security service, is easy to use and an excellent intelligence resource.
AhnLab refers to its product - MDS - as a malware defense system. I, however, think of it more as a malware management system.
X1 is an agentless SAP auditing tool that is able to map out entire SAP landscapes and display any insecure configurations on the individual elements of the landscape.
CIRT from AccessData Group is a full lifecycle forensic tool - from detecting to analyzing to remediating - and it's all in a single package.
iScan uses a really neat approach to vulnerability and PAN (looking for credit card, etc.) scanning.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- More than 440K new Android malware strains found in Q1, study finds
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct
- Suspicious activity on LastPass network, data compromised
- Study: Only 27 percent of flaws found in gov't applications fixed
- Hacking Team hacked; leaked documents confirm sale of software to Sudan and Ethiopia
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- FireKeepers confirms breach, says about 85,000 cards and other info are at risk
- Plex video sharing customers left at risk after hack attack