A government-adopted and enforced global benchmark for network security may lend value, and borrowing from the PCI DSS playbook could help in its creation.
Russia, China and a number of developing countries could not reach agreement with the United States, Canada, the U.K. and European Union.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names