A government-adopted and enforced global benchmark for network security may lend value, and borrowing from the PCI DSS playbook could help in its creation.
Russia, China and a number of developing countries could not reach agreement with the United States, Canada, the U.K. and European Union.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers