A government-adopted and enforced global benchmark for network security may lend value, and borrowing from the PCI DSS playbook could help in its creation.
Russia, China and a number of developing countries could not reach agreement with the United States, Canada, the U.K. and European Union.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- False Facebook 'dislike button' ensnares users