Google. News, Articles and Updates
Following a disagreement between Google and Tipping Point, this year's CanSecWest conference will play host to two challenges.
News briefs: The latest from the PCI Security Standards Council, Google, Anonymous, Facebook and others...
Google Chrome suffers from a security flaw that could allow an attacker to silently execute remote code on a target machine, but the tech giant doesn't view the issue as much of a threat.
Browser security has come a long way in recent years, and utilizing certain features can help stave off attacks. Our author calls out three browsers he thinks stands above the rest in protecting you against threats and safeguarding your privacy.
SC Magazine Articles
- Cerber ransomware strain now targeting Office 365 users
- Critical infrastructure in Europe exposed to hackers
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Cerber ransomware C&C server shut down by research firm and CERT-Netherlands
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- For the incoming federal CISO: Focus on the human side of cybersecurity
- Audit: FBI's threat prioritization process too subjective and sluggish
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- MS-ISAC official: Ransomware top priority