Following a disagreement between Google and Tipping Point, this year's CanSecWest conference will play host to two challenges.
News briefs: The latest from the PCI Security Standards Council, Google, Anonymous, Facebook and others...
Google Chrome suffers from a security flaw that could allow an attacker to silently execute remote code on a target machine, but the tech giant doesn't view the issue as much of a threat.
Browser security has come a long way in recent years, and utilizing certain features can help stave off attacks. Our author calls out three browsers he thinks stands above the rest in protecting you against threats and safeguarding your privacy.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach