Google. News, Articles and Updates
Following a disagreement between Google and Tipping Point, this year's CanSecWest conference will play host to two challenges.
News briefs: The latest from the PCI Security Standards Council, Google, Anonymous, Facebook and others...
Google Chrome suffers from a security flaw that could allow an attacker to silently execute remote code on a target machine, but the tech giant doesn't view the issue as much of a threat.
Browser security has come a long way in recent years, and utilizing certain features can help stave off attacks. Our author calls out three browsers he thinks stands above the rest in protecting you against threats and safeguarding your privacy.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought