Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
VideoSaver, a potentially unwanted program (PUP), has been detected altering default settings on users' browsers.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will be required to put in place a formal cybersecurity strategy, following passage earlier this week of a House bill.
A bypass in the multimedia and software platform Flash, which Adobe said it patched in its last security update, has reappeared.
A new malware may be defending machines against attackers and may even be providing fixes for infections.
Owing to a slew of lawsuits filed by banks and credit unions, the expected cost to Home Depot for a cyber intrusion may reach into the billions.
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Chinese govt. complied with U.S. request to arrest hackers
- Obama administration will not push for legislation requiring mandatory encryption
- Data Security in the 21st Century: Understanding what data to protect
- Consumers need to up password security: Darren Guccione of Keeper Security
- U.S. authorities identify Chinese companies that benefited from military cybertheft