Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
Application security firm Checkmarx announced on Thursday it received an $84M investment from Insight Venture Partners.
Damballa announced the promotion of Stephen Newman to chief technology officer.
After 30-plus years as an official in the National Security Agency (NSA), William Binney has been speaking out about what he sees as the "very ugly path" his former employer, along with the FBI and CIA, are currently following.
Biopharma companies need a secure digital signing infrastructure. SureClinical found an answer for them, reports Greg Masters.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell introduced a bill that would grant intelligence agencies authority under the USA PATRIOT Act to continue mass surveillance until 2020
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Government 'Cybersecurity Sprint' spurs agency authentication measures
- Report: News, entertainment websites serve majority of malvertisements
- UConn School of Engineering cyberintrusion originated in China
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries