Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
Biopharma companies need a secure digital signing infrastructure. SureClinical found an answer for them, reports Greg Masters.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell introduced a bill that would grant intelligence agencies authority under the USA PATRIOT Act to continue mass surveillance until 2020
Proposed legislation would rein in the CFAA to avoid overzealous prosecution.
Following years of wrangling in Congress and a slew of headline-grabbing breaches, the House gave the go-ahead to a cybersecurity bill.
Search engine giant Google received Federal Deposit Insurance Company (FDIC) backing for its mobile payments app Google Wallet.
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Hack of airplane systems described in FBI docs raises security questions
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes