Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
Mac users are claiming a Dropbox function that loads the desktop client of its cloud storage service on the accessibility menu of their system works like malware.
Australian and New Zealand businesses are being hit with a ransomware campaign.
The film Snowden opens this week recounting recent events that have sent reverberations around the world.
British citizen Lauri Love faces extradition to the U.S. to face charges of computer hacking.
"Multiple security issues" were patched for a number of VMware products.
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- House Committee urges Obama not to pardon Snowden
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Cities planning transparency laws for police surveillance tech
- Malicious apps leveraging top UK brands has increased by 130%