Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
Apple has issued its first ever automated security update and it's aimed at preventing newly discovered bugs from letting hackers gain control of Macs.
A German iron plant fell victim to a cyberattack that caused physical damage, according to a report on Wednesday from a German federal agency.
Access to the internet within North Korea has been undependable in the past 24 hours.
A nuclear plant operator in South Korea is initiating precautionary drills to fend off cyberattacks following a breach.
Experts debate whether or not organizations should consider hiring hackers with a criminal past.
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CTB-Locker ransomware variant being distributed in spam campaign
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- Winnti trojan may help set stage for Skeleton Key attacks, analysts say
- FTC settles with revenge porn site operator
- Upatre, Dyre used in Univ. of Florida attack
- Wisconsin chiropractic clinic notifies 3,000 patients of insider breach