Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
Following a guilty plea in 2013 for distributing malware and conspiring to commit computer hacking, Michael Hogue was sentenced to five years probation.
For its email needs, the Cavaliers Operating Company in Cleveland got an assist to avoid the junk folder. Greg Masters reports.
Plaintiffs in Atlanta had a class-action lawsuit dismissed on Monday following the state's acknowledgement it had put at risk the data of more than six million registered voters.
Hackers in India are being handsomely rewarded for taking on work for ISIS.
Respondents to a new survey from FICO unanimously agreed: Data breaches this year in other industries will damage financial institutions.
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers