Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
While most organizations believe providing workers with the best technology is imperative to business productivity, many struggle to optimize agility owing to traditional security mindsets, according to a new study by Okta.
Although a ransomware attack hit the city of Sarasota, Fla. in February, owing to an ongoing criminal investigation, details of the attack are only now being revealed.
The meteoric rise of Locky ransomware has not completely supplanted the distribution of the notorious Dridex malware.
The web news team of SC Magazine received the highest honor, a Gold award, in the 2016 Azbee Awards of Excellence, produced by the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE).
Ransomware is not going away, according to a new study from Arctic Wolf Networks.
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- After NSA leaks, a renewed interest in vulnerability disclosure
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Saving money on security software by improving cyber posture, report
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen