Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
To avoid damage from staff using social media, a radio network made certain its cloud was defended. Greg Masters reports.
A Chicago-area high school found a solution to broaden its internet pipeline and maintain compliance, reports Greg Masters.
Apple has issued its first ever automated security update and it's aimed at preventing newly discovered bugs from letting hackers gain control of Macs.
A German iron plant fell victim to a cyberattack that caused physical damage, according to a report on Wednesday from a German federal agency.
Access to the internet within North Korea has been undependable in the past 24 hours.
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- New SSL/TLS vulnerability, FREAK, puts secure communications at risk
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties
- Researchers investigate link between Axiom spy group, Anthem breach
- Natural Grocers investigating unauthorized access to POS systems
- Spammers leverage DMARC to more successfully distribute ransomware
- Clinton's use of private email spawns security, transparency debate
- Android 'Gazon' worm proliferates through texts, infects more than 4k phones
- Ramirez: FTC focus on data security, fraud, cross device tracking
- Greenwald says Snowden invoked changes toward privacy
- Playing defense in ranks: Cybersecurity reimagined