Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will be required to put in place a formal cybersecurity strategy, following passage earlier this week of a House bill.
A bypass in the multimedia and software platform Flash, which Adobe said it patched in its last security update, has reappeared.
A new malware may be defending machines against attackers and may even be providing fixes for infections.
Owing to a slew of lawsuits filed by banks and credit unions, the expected cost to Home Depot for a cyber intrusion may reach into the billions.
The popular blogging platform WordPress has been under attack the past three weeks with VisitorTracker malware code.
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Report indicates Uber looking into Lyft employee as possible culprite in data breach
- IP Expo Europe: Smart equals exploitable, and VW is a threat actor
- Representatives pen letter asking for OPM to stop housing security clearance info
- Senators demand answers on data breach from T-Mobile and Experian
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices