Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
Researchers at Rapid7 detected nine vulnerabilities in the Osram LIGHTIFY line of smart lighting.
A robust underground marketplace for the sale of stolen products from compromised accounts as well as shady online services has been detected in Russia.
What internet-connected device do most people fear getting hacked? The majority of respondents to a just released survey from Vormetric answered: Their car and home security camera.
To enhance the use of its web portal, gov.uk, the U.K. government is testing the use of its subscribers' social media logins as an authentication method.
Government service providers will be required to phase out the use of SMS-based two-factor authentication (2FA) as the result of new guidelines from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild