Most Recent Articles by Greg Masters
Queens College found a solution to monitor activity and manage devices on its network, reports Greg Masters.
To avoid damage from staff using social media, a radio network made certain its cloud was defended. Greg Masters reports.
A Chicago-area high school found a solution to broaden its internet pipeline and maintain compliance, reports Greg Masters.
Apple has issued its first ever automated security update and it's aimed at preventing newly discovered bugs from letting hackers gain control of Macs.
A German iron plant fell victim to a cyberattack that caused physical damage, according to a report on Wednesday from a German federal agency.
More Articles by Greg Masters
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- British Airways says rewards accounts hacked, locked down
- IBM will invest $3 billion in new IoT unit
- Wake up! What are you doing to battle breach fatigue?
- Obama orders new sanctions program to deter foreign cyber attackers
- 'Volatile Cedar' APT group spies on enterprises, focusing on Lebanese companies
- Orgs need to share info, crave more board oversight, study says
- Human error cited as leading contributor to breaches, study shows