In 2011 and the new age of cyberwarfare, what differentiates a military corporation from a security corporation? Are you now working in a cyberwarfare capacity? If so, what restrictions on global trade should CIOs be concerned with?
Cyberwarfare is the boogeyman of 2011. If the risks are real, who holds responsibility for collapses of the power grid and communication networks?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Supreme Court hears first appeals case for exec convicted under CFAA
- Black SEO offered to cyber-criminals
- FBI investigates Russian hacker that stole billions of login credentials
- 5M affected in VTech breach; security concerns raised with popular holiday items
- Internet of malicious things: Yale home automation vulnerable