In 2011 and the new age of cyberwarfare, what differentiates a military corporation from a security corporation? Are you now working in a cyberwarfare capacity? If so, what restrictions on global trade should CIOs be concerned with?
Cyberwarfare is the boogeyman of 2011. If the risks are real, who holds responsibility for collapses of the power grid and communication networks?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers