In 2011 and the new age of cyberwarfare, what differentiates a military corporation from a security corporation? Are you now working in a cyberwarfare capacity? If so, what restrictions on global trade should CIOs be concerned with?
Cyberwarfare is the boogeyman of 2011. If the risks are real, who holds responsibility for collapses of the power grid and communication networks?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks