In 2011 and the new age of cyberwarfare, what differentiates a military corporation from a security corporation? Are you now working in a cyberwarfare capacity? If so, what restrictions on global trade should CIOs be concerned with?
Cyberwarfare is the boogeyman of 2011. If the risks are real, who holds responsibility for collapses of the power grid and communication networks?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'MEDJACK' tactic allows cyber criminals to enter healthcare networks undetected
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- Study: Organizations taking months to remediate vulnerabilities
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct