Identity And Access Management (IAM)
Half of new retail customer identities will be social networking-based by the end of 2015, which is why merchants need to boost their controls, according to Gartner.
The apps used on mobile devices connected to its network contained sensitive data, so a medical device manufacturer needed to ensure that access control and authorization policies were enforced.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'MEDJACK' tactic allows cyber criminals to enter healthcare networks undetected
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- Study: Organizations taking months to remediate vulnerabilities
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct