Identity And Access Management (IAM) News, Articles and Updates
Half of new retail customer identities will be social networking-based by the end of 2015, which is why merchants need to boost their controls, according to Gartner.
The apps used on mobile devices connected to its network contained sensitive data, so a medical device manufacturer needed to ensure that access control and authorization policies were enforced.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks