Identity And Access Management (IAM) News, Articles and Updates
Half of new retail customer identities will be social networking-based by the end of 2015, which is why merchants need to boost their controls, according to Gartner.
The apps used on mobile devices connected to its network contained sensitive data, so a medical device manufacturer needed to ensure that access control and authorization policies were enforced.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought