Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
Taking a methodical approach to security, risk and governance planning must be part of the foundation of every organization these days, says Illena Armstrong, VP of editorial, SC Magazine.
Even with all the hoopla, there are CISOs still having challenges, vendors that aren't meeting needs, and companies still giving security short shrift, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
Talk of attack prevention is antiquated, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
The health care industry must step up when it comes to addressing its steady stream of IT security risks, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, SC Magazine.
New year commitments by the lone individual also could be adopted by the larger organization.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Guccifer 2.0 out - Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear hacked DNC, Fidelis analysis shows
- Acer breach caused by improperly stored data
- Check Point tracks two waves of Cerber ransomware hitting U.S., UK
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components