Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
There's been quite a bit of lip service paid to the ages-old concept of information sharing, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, SC Magazine..
In this sponsored video, SC Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, speaks to Philippe Courtot, CEO of Qualys, about cyber security and privacy in the cloud at the RSA 2015 Conference.
Trust directly correlates to our expectations of privacy, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial.
Threats loom heavily on the minds of those charged with keeping critical data safe from bad actors, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
Despite ongoing attacks against major corporations, not much is changing at the executive level, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editiorial, SC Magazine.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- Logjam attack exposes data passed over TLS connections
- Google releases Chrome 43, addresses 37 bugs
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Senate fails to pass USA Freedom Act; McConnell moves for revote of Patriot Act extension
- Android ransomware distributed to English speakers in spam campaign
- Site operator sentenced to 13 months for facilitating prostitution
- ISA presses for data to shape cyber security policy, encourages use of NIST framework
- Former Jacobi Medical Center employee improperly emails patient data