Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
Accomplished, intelligent and experienced women are filling executive leadership roles, says Illena Armstrong.
Taking a methodical approach to security, risk and governance planning must be part of the foundation of every organization these days, says Illena Armstrong, VP of editorial, SC Magazine.
Even with all the hoopla, there are CISOs still having challenges, vendors that aren't meeting needs, and companies still giving security short shrift, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
Talk of attack prevention is antiquated, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
The health care industry must step up when it comes to addressing its steady stream of IT security risks, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, SC Magazine.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild