Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
Our working hours may grow longer, more demanding and more exposed as the Internet of Things (IoT) continues its fast evolution.
The questions regarding a more consistent reliance on offensive capabilities are concerning.
While we continue to make headway toward embracing a diverse workforce in the IT security field, we're still far from fully realizing this end.
There's been quite a bit of lip service paid to the ages-old concept of information sharing, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, SC Magazine..
In this sponsored video, SC Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, speaks to Philippe Courtot, CEO of Qualys, about cyber security and privacy in the cloud at the RSA 2015 Conference.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- U.S. authorities identify Chinese companies that benefited from military cybertheft
- Samsung Pay secure despite LoopPay breach, company says
- Verizon lets users opt-out of controversial code tracker, will share data with AOL
- Former Reuters journalist convicted of helping Anonymous hack the LA Times
- Cyberattacks costing big business big bucks