Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
Even with all the hoopla, there are CISOs still having challenges, vendors that aren't meeting needs, and companies still giving security short shrift, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
Talk of attack prevention is antiquated, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
The health care industry must step up when it comes to addressing its steady stream of IT security risks, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, SC Magazine.
New year commitments by the lone individual also could be adopted by the larger organization.
This year has been marked by the almost daily occurrence of some information security-related incident or another.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- GCHQ infosec group disclosed kernel privilege exploit to Apple
- 77% of organisations unprepared for cyber-security incidents
- 117 million LinkedIn email credentials found for sale on the dark web
- Furtim malware can run AND it can hide
- Ubiquiti warns of worm using known exploit on outdated AirOS firmware
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study
- 2.5K Twitter accounts hacked to spread links to adult content
- Study: Federal agencies still lack strong cyber hygiene practices
- Petya and Mischa - the Ransomware Twins (sort of)
- Bad guys update ransomware DMA Locker with version 4.0
- Lieu, Hurd urge colleagues to use encryption, improve cyber hygiene