Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
As mainstream users become more expectant of massive compromises of personal information, cybercriminals show no sign of giving up on using current tactics and finding new ones to steal data whatever their endgames may be.
Our working hours may grow longer, more demanding and more exposed as the Internet of Things (IoT) continues its fast evolution.
The questions regarding a more consistent reliance on offensive capabilities are concerning.
While we continue to make headway toward embracing a diverse workforce in the IT security field, we're still far from fully realizing this end.
There's been quite a bit of lip service paid to the ages-old concept of information sharing, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, SC Magazine..
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names