Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
New year commitments by the lone individual also could be adopted by the larger organization.
This year has been marked by the almost daily occurrence of some information security-related incident or another.
As mainstream users become more expectant of massive compromises of personal information, cybercriminals show no sign of giving up on using current tactics and finding new ones to steal data whatever their endgames may be.
Our working hours may grow longer, more demanding and more exposed as the Internet of Things (IoT) continues its fast evolution.
The questions regarding a more consistent reliance on offensive capabilities are concerning.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Hacker threatens to expose info on DHS, FBI employees
- Avast patches its web browser after Google finds flaw in Chromium-inspired product
- Draft bill seeks to improve U.S. military cyber warfare capabilities
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- Clean house to keep WordPress infection from coming back again and again