Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
The questions regarding a more consistent reliance on offensive capabilities are concerning.
While we continue to make headway toward embracing a diverse workforce in the IT security field, we're still far from fully realizing this end.
There's been quite a bit of lip service paid to the ages-old concept of information sharing, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, SC Magazine..
In this sponsored video, SC Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, speaks to Philippe Courtot, CEO of Qualys, about cyber security and privacy in the cloud at the RSA 2015 Conference.
Trust directly correlates to our expectations of privacy, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Nearly 90 percent of Android devices vulnerable to endless reboot bug
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence
- U.S. workers roll the dice by gambling on their company phone
- Young hackers: Criminal or innovator?
- U.S. officials may impose sanctions against Russia, China for cyber attacks
- Baby monitor vulnerabilities bring IoT security issues into sharp focus
- The creator of PGP doesn't use PGP, spurring discussion