Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
For this year's annual Reboot edition, we took the opportunity to look back not just on the last 12 months, but the last 25 years SC has been entrenched in the information security space.
Some experts contend that a reason for the seeming decline in IT security spend is that it is now becoming a pervasive part of everyday corporate operations.
A slide of a card at a POS system sure is convenient, but given last year's Target data theft and recent headlines about the Home Depot breach, some are questioning the safety of transactions.
The interruption of the cyberattack kill chain through the use of intelligence-driven security has been touted as the better way forward.
Debates about the dearth of women in IT security and, well, a lack of diversity in the field overall, seem to be edging our space closer and closer to some sort of tipping point.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- WikiLeaks requests information on staffers search warrant data requests
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Albany health system notifies more than 5,000 patients of data breach
- Could the Sony breach have been prevented?
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community