Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
Accomplished, intelligent and experienced women are filling executive leadership roles, says Illena Armstrong.
Taking a methodical approach to security, risk and governance planning must be part of the foundation of every organization these days, says Illena Armstrong, VP of editorial, SC Magazine.
Even with all the hoopla, there are CISOs still having challenges, vendors that aren't meeting needs, and companies still giving security short shrift, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
Talk of attack prevention is antiquated, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
The health care industry must step up when it comes to addressing its steady stream of IT security risks, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, SC Magazine.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- MedSec goes its own way with medical device flaw
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!
- Flaw in Facebook password resets could allow random account takeovers; severity of bug disputed
- 87K affected in SCAN Health Plan breach
- Kaspersky patches DoS and kernel flaws affecting drivers
- Pegasus creators claim malware only sold for lawful use
- Voter databases in two states breached by foreign hackers, FBI