Most Recent Articles by Illena Armstrong
Accomplished, intelligent and experienced women are filling executive leadership roles, says Illena Armstrong.
Taking a methodical approach to security, risk and governance planning must be part of the foundation of every organization these days, says Illena Armstrong, VP of editorial, SC Magazine.
Even with all the hoopla, there are CISOs still having challenges, vendors that aren't meeting needs, and companies still giving security short shrift, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
Talk of attack prevention is antiquated, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
The health care industry must step up when it comes to addressing its steady stream of IT security risks, says Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, SC Magazine.
More Articles by Illena Armstrong
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks