Industrial Control Systems
In this video, AccessData's Lucas Zaichkowsky chats with SC Magazine's Danielle Walker on EMV design flaws.
Three U.S. Air Force information security experts, independent of their role in the military, studied the Duqu trojan, and you might be surprised by what they found. This is the second article in a two-part series that examines the sophisticated threat that everyone is talking about.
Three U.S. Air Force information security experts, independent of their role in the military, studied the Duqu trojan, and you might be surprised by what they found. This is the first article in a two-part series that examines the sophisticated threat that everyone is talking about.
A piece of malware that has drawn comparisons to the notorious Stuxnet worm is using an unknown Windows kernel vulnerability to infect its targets.
A sibling of one of the most complex and potentially menacing computer worms ever created has impacted roughly five Europe-based manufacturers of industrial control systems, security researchers said Tuesday.
A scheduled talk on vulnerabilities in industrial control systems, which operate things like power plants and oil refineries, was shelved Wednesday after the affected vendor was unable to develop a working fix in time.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- Logjam attack exposes data passed over TLS connections
- Google releases Chrome 43, addresses 37 bugs
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Senate fails to pass USA Freedom Act; McConnell moves for revote of Patriot Act extension
- Android ransomware distributed to English speakers in spam campaign
- Site operator sentenced to 13 months for facilitating prostitution
- ISA presses for data to shape cyber security policy, encourages use of NIST framework
- Former Jacobi Medical Center employee improperly emails patient data