Intellectual Property Containment
DLP solutions remain fairly immature, but the need to protect and monitor sensitive information is greater than ever.
Companies targeted by APT will need to upgrade their defenses strategy to include multiple, integrated layers of extremely sensitive anomaly detection and mitigation.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Representatives pen letter asking for OPM to stop housing security clearance info
- Senators demand answers on data breach from T-Mobile and Experian
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices
- Computer webcams taken hostage to spy on people having sex
- New 'Moker' malware can alter security measures