Intrusion Detection Systems
WHAT: Cloud-based IDS/IPS/forensics managed security service.
PRICE: Bronze Software Sensor starts at $1,089/year (single core performance).
VENDOR: Corero Network Security
WHAT: A standalone, purpose-built IPS.
WHAT: A distributed appliance-based offering modeled on the Snort detection engine.
WHAT: An intelligent packet-filtering system that detects sophisticated network intrusion attempts and actively records and/or stops such attempts.
PRICE: $54,495 as tested (lower performance models start at $6,495)
WHAT: Provides threat protection for demanding networks.
PRICE: Range from $10,995 to $229,995
VENDOR: CounterSnipe Technologies
WHAT: Provides network-based intrusion prevention security.
PRICE: from $500/site license
PRICE: starts at under $500 per month per device
VENDOR: Secure Works
PRICE: starting at $550 per month
VENDOR: Perimeter eSecurity
PRICE: $300-$800 per month
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- More than 440K new Android malware strains found in Q1, study finds
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct
- Suspicious activity on LastPass network, data compromised
- Study: Only 27 percent of flaws found in gov't applications fixed
- Hacking Team hacked; leaked documents confirm sale of software to Sudan and Ethiopia
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- FireKeepers confirms breach, says about 85,000 cards and other info are at risk
- Plex video sharing customers left at risk after hack attack