Intrusion Detection Systems
WHAT: Cloud-based IDS/IPS/forensics managed security service.
PRICE: Bronze Software Sensor starts at $1,089/year (single core performance).
VENDOR: Corero Network Security
WHAT: A standalone, purpose-built IPS.
WHAT: A distributed appliance-based offering modeled on the Snort detection engine.
WHAT: An intelligent packet-filtering system that detects sophisticated network intrusion attempts and actively records and/or stops such attempts.
PRICE: $54,495 as tested (lower performance models start at $6,495)
WHAT: Provides threat protection for demanding networks.
PRICE: Range from $10,995 to $229,995
VENDOR: CounterSnipe Technologies
WHAT: Provides network-based intrusion prevention security.
PRICE: from $500/site license
PRICE: starts at under $500 per month per device
VENDOR: Secure Works
PRICE: starting at $550 per month
VENDOR: Perimeter eSecurity
PRICE: $300-$800 per month
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- New SSL/TLS vulnerability, FREAK, puts secure communications at risk
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties
- Researchers investigate link between Axiom spy group, Anthem breach
- Natural Grocers investigating unauthorized access to POS systems
- Spammers leverage DMARC to more successfully distribute ransomware