Iphone News, Articles and Updates
Fraudsters are capitalizing on the trusted names of two major smartphone providers to spread malware.
Apple this week issued an update to address rampant concerns that its iPhone and iPad devices are collecting and storing information about users' locations.
Apple has denied logging users' locations and promised to release a software update to change the way it stores data on iPhones.
Google and Apple are facing heat from U.S. and foreign lawmakers over the discovery that their smartphone and tablet devices are collecting and storing information about users' locations.
Anonymous location data being collected off smartphones is nothing new, but some privacy experts worry about the implication if law enforcement wants access to it.
Apple released a number of security updates for Mac OS X, Safari and iOS.
Will 2011 be the year that threats against Mac platforms and devices finally reach the tipping point? Yes, according to a number of security firms.
A lot of threats already seen on PCs and laptops will move to mobile systems, a panelist said at SC World Congress in New York.
As Apple devices gain more traction in the office, IT administrators must follow best practices to ensure these endpoints can be trusted.
Users may soon be able to run Flash within an app on an iPhone or iPad.
The widespread threat presented by mobile devices may not be imminent, but the warning signs are there.
An explosion in smartphones, laptops, USB sticks and other portable devices has brought new security challenges, reports Greg Masters.
A just released annual report from Intego said it has been a busy year for Apple security.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!