Coordinated attacks on Israeli websites were confirmed this weekend, but none of the attacks caused serious damage.
The cozy relationship between national security reporting and the United States government was back on full display Wednesday with a story from the New York Times, headlined "Bank hacking was the work of Iranians, officials say."
The third and final presidential debate was heavy on the kinetic and light on the cyber. And it shouldn't have surprised anybody.
IACS researcher says, Welcome to cyberwar
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Chinese govt. complied with U.S. request to arrest hackers
- Obama administration will not push for legislation requiring mandatory encryption
- Data Security in the 21st Century: Understanding what data to protect
- Consumers need to up password security: Darren Guccione of Keeper Security
- U.S. authorities identify Chinese companies that benefited from military cybertheft