Coordinated attacks on Israeli websites were confirmed this weekend, but none of the attacks caused serious damage.
The cozy relationship between national security reporting and the United States government was back on full display Wednesday with a story from the New York Times, headlined "Bank hacking was the work of Iranians, officials say."
The third and final presidential debate was heavy on the kinetic and light on the cyber. And it shouldn't have surprised anybody.
IACS researcher says, Welcome to cyberwar
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names