Coordinated attacks on Israeli websites were confirmed this weekend, but none of the attacks caused serious damage.
The cozy relationship between national security reporting and the United States government was back on full display Wednesday with a story from the New York Times, headlined "Bank hacking was the work of Iranians, officials say."
The third and final presidential debate was heavy on the kinetic and light on the cyber. And it shouldn't have surprised anybody.
IACS researcher says, Welcome to cyberwar
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day