VENDOR: NIKSUN, Inc.
WHAT: Comprehensive, easy-to-use network forensic tool.
PRICE: Depends on configuration, contact vendor.
WHAT: This is more than a case management tool – it is a lab management tool.
PRICE: $6,500 plus training costs
VENDOR: Guidance Software, Inc
WHAT: Solid performance and loads of features to make the forensic analyst’s job easier and faster.
PRICE: $3,594 including first year of support.
WHAT: It is everything that one needs to acquire disks and scan networks for active services in the field.
WHAT: Absolutely solid mobile device forensic tool(s).
PRICE: Starts at $9,000.
VENDOR: ADF Solutions
WHAT: A well-thought-out forensic tool kit that is customised for a particular use case and has everything necessary for field application.
PRICE: Triage-Responder: one-year software license (including kit): $748, one-year license renewal $529; Triage-Examiner: one-year software license (including kit): $1,448, one-year license renewal $1,199; Triage-G2: three-year software license (including kit): $4,148, three-year license renewal $3,999.
WHAT: Solid suite of products that work together to form the core of a computer forensic lab operation.
PRICE: FTK perpetual license: $3,995, Cerberus adds $2,400; AD Triage: $1,500; MPE +: $2,495, Velocitor add-on adds $3,000 (includes Forensic Tool Kit, AD Triage and Mobile Phone Examiner Plus).
WHAT: The Forensic ComboDock is a read/write blocker.
VENDOR: Technology Pathways LLC
WHAT: ProDiscover Incident Response (IR) from Technology Pathways is a computer security tool that allows users to preview, image, view, search, analyze and report.
PRICE: Basic $8,995 fully installed on three computers; unlimited access is granted to the program for virtual machine users.
VENDOR: NIKSUN, Inc.
WHAT: The NIKSUN NetDetector/NetVCR Alpine 4.2.1 is a network security monitoring tool with advanced forensic analytical capabilities.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context