IT Forensics Reviews
WHAT: Solid performance and versatility with a complete investigation-centered focus.
PRICE: UFED 4PC Ultimate starts at $9,000; UFED Link Analysis starts at $2,499; UFED Cloud Analyzer starts at $4,900; UFED Pro CLX, which contains all three, starts at $15,999. Contact cellebrite.
WHAT: Unique visualization and excellent analytics.
PRICE: Two-year contract is $180,000.
WHAT: Passcode bypass and extraction, and app support.
WHAT: The most solid, complete digital forensics case management tool available.
PRICE: $1,875 per seat.
VENDOR: Distil Networks
WHAT: Solid analytics and good presentation in the user interface.
PRICE: Starts at $300 per month.
VENDOR: Guidance Software, Inc
WHAT: Traditional enCase quality enhanced with add-in modules and ties to third-party integrations.
WHAT: Excellent imager with lots of bells and whistles. The only imager you’ll ever need.
PRICE: $1,549 ($1,699 with pelican case).
VENDOR: ADF Solutions
WHAT: SearchPaks and profiles, usable by lower-skilled users in the field without sacrificing quality of data collected. Training videos in place of simple help files.
PRICE: ADF Triage-G2 – three-year year license: $4,148; ADF Triage-Examiner – one-year license: $1,448; ADF Triage-Responder – one-year license: $998.
WHAT: Well-integrated suite of tools that can be used together or separately following the investigator’s preferences for developing digital forensic evidence.
PRICE: AD Triage: $1,500, FTK: $4,995 (Cerberus expansion module adds $2,400); MPE+: $2,495 annually, nFIELD: $1,995 annually.
WHAT: Threat intelligence appliance that ties the Norse DarkMatter infrastructure to your network.
PRICE: Varies depending on deployment.
SC Magazine Articles
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study
- State Dept. criticized for poor records management, Clinton broke rules, IG report says
- APWG report: Phishing surges by 250 percent in Q1 2016
- Apple rehires crypto legend Jon Callas
- China's quantum communications satellite to improve data security, thwart hackers
- 34% of Brits willing to sacrifice their online safety for weight loss