IT Forensics Reviews
WHAT: Solid performance and versatility with a complete investigation-centered focus.
PRICE: UFED 4PC Ultimate starts at $9,000; UFED Link Analysis starts at $2,499; UFED Cloud Analyzer starts at $4,900; UFED Pro CLX, which contains all three, starts at $15,999. Contact cellebrite.
WHAT: Unique visualization and excellent analytics.
PRICE: Two-year contract is $180,000.
WHAT: Passcode bypass and extraction, and app support.
WHAT: The most solid, complete digital forensics case management tool available.
PRICE: $1,875 per seat.
VENDOR: Distil Networks
WHAT: Solid analytics and good presentation in the user interface.
PRICE: Starts at $300 per month.
VENDOR: Guidance Software, Inc
WHAT: Traditional enCase quality enhanced with add-in modules and ties to third-party integrations.
WHAT: Excellent imager with lots of bells and whistles. The only imager you’ll ever need.
PRICE: $1,549 ($1,699 with pelican case).
VENDOR: ADF Solutions
WHAT: SearchPaks and profiles, usable by lower-skilled users in the field without sacrificing quality of data collected. Training videos in place of simple help files.
PRICE: ADF Triage-G2 – three-year year license: $4,148; ADF Triage-Examiner – one-year license: $1,448; ADF Triage-Responder – one-year license: $998.
WHAT: Well-integrated suite of tools that can be used together or separately following the investigator’s preferences for developing digital forensic evidence.
PRICE: AD Triage: $1,500, FTK: $4,995 (Cerberus expansion module adds $2,400); MPE+: $2,495 annually, nFIELD: $1,995 annually.
WHAT: Threat intelligence appliance that ties the Norse DarkMatter infrastructure to your network.
PRICE: Varies depending on deployment.
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Guccifer 2.0 out - Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear hacked DNC, Fidelis analysis shows
- Acer breach caused by improperly stored data
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- MIRCOP ransomware blames victim for attack, demands $28K ransom
- CYBERCOM 'reluctant' to cut off Islamic State internet
- Chinese tech professional caught selling secrets
- How 154M U.S. voter records will affect Americans' security - industry reacts