A flaw in Apple's popular music player allows for miscreants to execute remote code.
Apple on Monday released an updated version of its iTunes program to close a vulnerability that could lead to a man-in-the-middle attack.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Supreme Court hears first appeals case for exec convicted under CFAA
- Black SEO offered to cyber-criminals
- FBI investigates Russian hacker that stole billions of login credentials
- 5M affected in VTech breach; security concerns raised with popular holiday items
- Internet of malicious things: Yale home automation vulnerable