A flaw in Apple's popular music player allows for miscreants to execute remote code.
Apple on Monday released an updated version of its iTunes program to close a vulnerability that could lead to a man-in-the-middle attack.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- Audit shows University of Maryland security flaws remain
- Securing the enterprise with the five W's of access
- Exploits, mobile and cloud storage threats will plague users in 2015
- 2015 trends to watch: Data destruction, endpoint intelligence and user behavior analytics
- Former employees sue Sony, theaters drop 'The Interview'
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection