A flaw in Apple's popular music player allows for miscreants to execute remote code.
Apple on Monday released an updated version of its iTunes program to close a vulnerability that could lead to a man-in-the-middle attack.
SC Magazine Articles
- PCI DSS version 3.2 release extends multifactor authentication requirement
- Over 7M Minecraft mobile credentials exposed after Lifeboat data breach
- New site on dark web offering one-stop ransom services
- Pwnedlist vulnerability exposed 866M accounts
- Turkish fascists claim responsibility for Qatar bank data breach
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach
- The anatomy of a spearphishing scam, or how to steal $100M with a fake email
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Pros examine Mossack Fonseca breach: WordPress plugin, Drupal likely suspects