Most Recent Articles by James Hale
Even the best security people can't be expected to know the whole zoo of devices being used across a large organization.
Even the best security people can't be expected to know the whole zoo of devices being used across a large organization, reports James Hale.
A misstep by an IT employee of Canadian communications conglomerate Rogers Communications allowed the contractual information of 50-70 of the company's business customers to be exposed via Twitter.
Canada deported self-proclaimed Anonymous member Matt DeHart.
Shared Services Canada plans to spend $55 million to upgrade IT infrastructure.
More Articles by James Hale
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers