Most Recent Articles by James Hale
Even the best security people can't be expected to know the whole zoo of devices being used across a large organization.
Even the best security people can't be expected to know the whole zoo of devices being used across a large organization, reports James Hale.
A misstep by an IT employee of Canadian communications conglomerate Rogers Communications allowed the contractual information of 50-70 of the company's business customers to be exposed via Twitter.
Canada deported self-proclaimed Anonymous member Matt DeHart.
Shared Services Canada plans to spend $55 million to upgrade IT infrastructure.
More Articles by James Hale
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Representatives pen letter asking for OPM to stop housing security clearance info
- Senators demand answers on data breach from T-Mobile and Experian
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices
- Computer webcams taken hostage to spy on people having sex
- New 'Moker' malware can alter security measures