Most Recent Articles by James Hale
Business leaders are beginning to fathom the importance of cyber war game simulation exercises, reports James Hale.
Women bring new skill sets, but early encouragement, training in grade school and mentoring are all needed to succeed, reports James Hale.
Those who occupy the C-suite all bow to one corporate god: Reputation, says Blackstone CISO Jay Leek. James Hale reports.
Espionage has been a fact of life for centuries, but with increased capabilities online, it's spread beyond a narrow core, reports James Hale.
Choosing the right allies to ensure security requirements is a challenge for businesses both large and small, reports James Hale.
More Articles by James Hale
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- Neverquest botnet furthers crimeware-as-a-service biz for fraudsters
- Solo attacker likely responsible for phishing campaign, delivering Zeus variant
- Telecommunications companies on the line with FTC, FCC for cramming schemes
- The 10 POS malware families this holiday season
- White House calls Sony hack a "serious national security matter," gov't mulls proper response