Most Recent Articles by James Hale
Business leaders are beginning to fathom the importance of cyber war game simulation exercises, reports James Hale.
Women bring new skill sets, but early encouragement, training in grade school and mentoring are all needed to succeed, reports James Hale.
Those who occupy the C-suite all bow to one corporate god: Reputation, says Blackstone CISO Jay Leek. James Hale reports.
Espionage has been a fact of life for centuries, but with increased capabilities online, it's spread beyond a narrow core, reports James Hale.
Choosing the right allies to ensure security requirements is a challenge for businesses both large and small, reports James Hale.
More Articles by James Hale
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CTB-Locker ransomware variant being distributed in spam campaign
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- Winnti trojan may help set stage for Skeleton Key attacks, analysts say
- FTC settles with revenge porn site operator
- Upatre, Dyre used in Univ. of Florida attack
- Wisconsin chiropractic clinic notifies 3,000 patients of insider breach