Most Recent Articles by Karen Epper Hoffman
Veteran female executives, as well as women new to IT security, are looking to blaze their own trail, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
Swapping out magnetic stripe payment cards for those equipped with computer chips is no small task, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
To what extent is state-sponsored cybercrime extending the protection for hackers who operate outside U.S. borders? Karen Epper Hoffman investigates.
Like virtually all online threats, malware is increasingly finding a ripe new territory on the mobile platform, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
Over the past quarter century, corporate information security has come into its own, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
More Articles by Karen Epper Hoffman
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries
- PagerDuty requires password change for all customers following breach
- Cisco: Attackers innovating, evading defenses in first half of 2015
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?