Most Recent Articles by Karen Epper Hoffman
Like virtually all online threats, malware is increasingly finding a ripe new territory on the mobile platform, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
Over the past quarter century, corporate information security has come into its own, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
Big Data is altering the way organizations must manage their overall IT assets and resources, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
Lisa Foreman has made it her mission to ensure that more women and girls not only enter the information security field, but feel at home there.
When she stepped into the job of vice president of information security and privacy at Graham Holdings Company in 2003, Stacey Halota had to carve out new territory because her position had never existed at the corporate level before.
More Articles by Karen Epper Hoffman
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- State breakdowns: Anthem breach by the numbers
- Botnet of Joomla servers furthers DDoS-for-hire scheme
- New SSL/TLS vulnerability, FREAK, puts secure communications at risk
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties
- Researchers investigate link between Axiom spy group, Anthem breach
- Clinton's use of private email spawns security, transparency debate
- Android 'Gazon' worm proliferates through texts, infects more than 4k phones
- Ramirez: FTC focus on data security, fraud, cross device tracking
- Greenwald says Snowden invoked changes toward privacy
- Playing defense in ranks: Cybersecurity reimagined