Most Recent Articles by Karen Epper Hoffman
Big Data is altering the way organizations must manage their overall IT assets and resources, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
Lisa Foreman has made it her mission to ensure that more women and girls not only enter the information security field, but feel at home there.
When she stepped into the job of vice president of information security and privacy at Graham Holdings Company in 2003, Stacey Halota had to carve out new territory because her position had never existed at the corporate level before.
It's fair to say that Kristin Lovejoy understands IBM's information security approach inside and out, largely because she helped shape both the corporation's internal and customer-facing infosec strategy.
When the White House decided to take a stand on cybersecurity for the critical infrastructure of the country, it was Samara Moore who helped guide the planning and implementation of their efforts.
More Articles by Karen Epper Hoffman
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context