Most Recent Articles by Karen Epper Hoffman
Over the past quarter century, corporate information security has come into its own, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
Big Data is altering the way organizations must manage their overall IT assets and resources, reports Karen Epper Hoffman.
Lisa Foreman has made it her mission to ensure that more women and girls not only enter the information security field, but feel at home there.
When she stepped into the job of vice president of information security and privacy at Graham Holdings Company in 2003, Stacey Halota had to carve out new territory because her position had never existed at the corporate level before.
It's fair to say that Kristin Lovejoy understands IBM's information security approach inside and out, largely because she helped shape both the corporation's internal and customer-facing infosec strategy.
More Articles by Karen Epper Hoffman
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- WikiLeaks requests information on staffers search warrant data requests
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Albany health system notifies more than 5,000 patients of data breach
- Could the Sony breach have been prevented?
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community