Law News, Articles and Updates
In a recent report, a House of Lords subcommittee called the "right to be forgotten" law unenforceable.
Lauri Love allegedly stole the information of more than 100,000 government employees and is already facing charges in New Jersey and New York.
Experts warn the controversial anti-copyright bill, SOPA, would undermine efforts to bolster internet security through the implementation of DNSSEC.
A Midwest law firm found a way to protect its network operations across 15 states...and meet PCI compliance, reports Greg Masters.
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild