Law News, Articles and Updates
In a recent report, a House of Lords subcommittee called the "right to be forgotten" law unenforceable.
Lauri Love allegedly stole the information of more than 100,000 government employees and is already facing charges in New Jersey and New York.
Experts warn the controversial anti-copyright bill, SOPA, would undermine efforts to bolster internet security through the implementation of DNSSEC.
A Midwest law firm found a way to protect its network operations across 15 states...and meet PCI compliance, reports Greg Masters.
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- After NSA leaks, a renewed interest in vulnerability disclosure
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Saving money on security software by improving cyber posture, report
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen