In a recent report, a House of Lords subcommittee called the "right to be forgotten" law unenforceable.
Lauri Love allegedly stole the information of more than 100,000 government employees and is already facing charges in New Jersey and New York.
Experts warn the controversial anti-copyright bill, SOPA, would undermine efforts to bolster internet security through the implementation of DNSSEC.
A Midwest law firm found a way to protect its network operations across 15 states...and meet PCI compliance, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- 'GHOST' bug in Linux library enables remote takeover of victim's system
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Report: From Q3 to Q4, 90 percent increase in global DDoS attacks observed
- Researchers observe databases being encrypted, websites held for ransom
- ZeroAccess botnet reactivates, click fraud activity resumes
- BCBS of Tennessee shares personal data on 80K in marketing campaign
- Tips for organizations in the wake of the biggest corporate hack in history