In a recent report, a House of Lords subcommittee called the "right to be forgotten" law unenforceable.
Lauri Love allegedly stole the information of more than 100,000 government employees and is already facing charges in New Jersey and New York.
Experts warn the controversial anti-copyright bill, SOPA, would undermine efforts to bolster internet security through the implementation of DNSSEC.
A Midwest law firm found a way to protect its network operations across 15 states...and meet PCI compliance, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Nearly 90 percent of Android devices vulnerable to endless reboot bug
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence