Legacy Systems News, Articles and Updates
By embedding privacy controls into legacy systems, organizations can minimize the risk of data loss and achieve greater levels of protection, Ann Cavoukian, information and privacy commissioner of Ontario, said Tuesday at SC Congress Canada in Toronto.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks