By embedding privacy controls into legacy systems, organizations can minimize the risk of data loss and achieve greater levels of protection, Ann Cavoukian, information and privacy commissioner of Ontario, said Tuesday at SC Congress Canada in Toronto.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Supreme Court hears first appeals case for exec convicted under CFAA
- Black SEO offered to cyber-criminals
- FBI investigates Russian hacker that stole billions of login credentials
- 5M affected in VTech breach; security concerns raised with popular holiday items
- Internet of malicious things: Yale home automation vulnerable