By embedding privacy controls into legacy systems, organizations can minimize the risk of data loss and achieve greater levels of protection, Ann Cavoukian, information and privacy commissioner of Ontario, said Tuesday at SC Congress Canada in Toronto.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers