Most Recent Articles by Marcos Colón
Communicating properly with upstream management might help you and your company avoid shelfware, security solutions that are neither deployed nor used.
In recent years we've seen increasing numbers of companies fall victim to ransomware that encrypts a compromised computer's files.
The U.S. Department of State is offering up to $3 million for information leading to the arrest of two men who are allegedly tied to the Carder.su cybercrime syndicate.
The FTC's Office of Technology Research and Investigation will focus on research and the investigation of issues on emerging technology.
Researchers have picked up on a new spam campaign that sends victims phishing messages from a .gov account that thwarts email validation systems.
More Articles by Marcos Colón
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Patchwork cyberespionage campaign branches out to strike businesses
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- SC wins three top national honors from ASBPE
- Fake Tinder sites lure users to give up financial info
- Pornhub subscriber info exposed, but relax, it was a bug bounty exploit