Most Recent Articles by Marcos Colón
Two telemarketing operations conned thousands of customers by tricking them into buying into tech support services for computer problems that didn't exist.
Members of the USPS testified before a House subcommittee Wednesday, drawing criticism over the delay in its breach notification to impacted employees.
With more than 400 technical, government and cyber experts involved, Cyber Coalition 2014 tested the speed of sharing threat intelligence.
Arturas Samoilovas allegedly illegally accessed the computer network of Eaton Corporation and installed malware after he was denied a position at the company.
Software updates are now available for the Flash player and Adobe AIR after vulnerabilities were found that could give attackers the ability to execute code or escalate privileges on a machine.
More Articles by Marcos Colón
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context