Most Recent Articles by Marcos Colón
Communicating properly with upstream management might help you and your company avoid shelfware, security solutions that are neither deployed nor used.
In recent years we've seen increasing numbers of companies fall victim to ransomware that encrypts a compromised computer's files.
The U.S. Department of State is offering up to $3 million for information leading to the arrest of two men who are allegedly tied to the Carder.su cybercrime syndicate.
The FTC's Office of Technology Research and Investigation will focus on research and the investigation of issues on emerging technology.
Researchers have picked up on a new spam campaign that sends victims phishing messages from a .gov account that thwarts email validation systems.
More Articles by Marcos Colón
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- MedSec goes its own way with medical device flaw
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!