Most Recent Articles by Marcos Colón
Communicating properly with upstream management might help you and your company avoid shelfware, security solutions that are neither deployed nor used.
In recent years we've seen increasing numbers of companies fall victim to ransomware that encrypts a compromised computer's files.
The U.S. Department of State is offering up to $3 million for information leading to the arrest of two men who are allegedly tied to the Carder.su cybercrime syndicate.
The FTC's Office of Technology Research and Investigation will focus on research and the investigation of issues on emerging technology.
Researchers have picked up on a new spam campaign that sends victims phishing messages from a .gov account that thwarts email validation systems.
More Articles by Marcos Colón
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study
- 34% of Brits willing to sacrifice their online safety for weight loss
- Banks fail to innovate, blaming info security fears, report
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- 2.5K Twitter accounts hacked to spread links to adult content
- Study: Federal agencies still lack strong cyber hygiene practices