Most Recent Articles by Marcos Colón
Communicating properly with upstream management might help you and your company avoid shelfware, security solutions that are neither deployed nor used.
In recent years we've seen increasing numbers of companies fall victim to ransomware that encrypts a compromised computer's files.
The U.S. Department of State is offering up to $3 million for information leading to the arrest of two men who are allegedly tied to the Carder.su cybercrime syndicate.
The FTC's Office of Technology Research and Investigation will focus on research and the investigation of issues on emerging technology.
Researchers have picked up on a new spam campaign that sends victims phishing messages from a .gov account that thwarts email validation systems.
More Articles by Marcos Colón
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Free security tools help detect Hacking Team malware
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Study: Half of critical infrastructure IT professionals believe major attack looming
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- PNI Digital Media investigates potential credit card 'issue' as more photo center websites go down
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Critical Android bugs can be exploited via MMS, 950M users affected
- Breach affects 3,000 clients enrolled in Georgia state program
- Top of the app charts - Shuabang: automated malware made in China
- Federal appeals court rules no expectation of privacy for preventable 'butt dials'