Most Recent Articles by Marcos Colón
The National Association of Federal Credit Unions is asking Congress to establish national data breach and notification standards for retailers.
The Boston-based hospital agreed to the fine related to its 2012 data breach which left information on thousands of patients vulnerable to compromise.
A phony Starbucks Instagram account is potentially being leveraged by miscreants to steal personal information.
The latest update of the software provides futher hardening against a vulnerability that was mitigated in the Oct. 14, 2014 release.
The 29-member Global Commission of Internet Governance Innovation features political leaders, global academics and business leaders that will explore pressing topics in the digital world.
More Articles by Marcos Colón
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Regin: nation-state possibly behind the stealthy modular spying malware
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards