Me And My Job
This month, we get to know Marisa Faga, Bugcrowd's director of crowd operations.
This month we get to know Chris Sullivan, vice president of advanced solutions at Courion.
It was while working with an elite group of cyber forces in the military that Col. (Retired) Barry Hensley realized the severity of security issues facing this nation.
Challenges exist in areas of technology partner selection, managing employees and corporate role identity.
James Hill senior security architect, Consolidated Data Services (CDS), discusses his role at his organization.
John Gibson discusses the challenges and rewards of his security role at tTech Ltd. as the senior IT security officer.
We take a look inside the professional world of Mat Gangwer, security architect at Rook Security.
This month's "me and my job" focuses on John Dickson, principal at Denim Group.
BitDefender's Alexandru Catalin Cosoi discusses role and what he'd like to see occur in the security space.
The time and energy to optimize a service or process is often seen as an unaffordable luxury, says Jesse Bowling senior information security engineer, American University.
This month we asked Gregory Gong, managing partner, Wall Street IT Management, about his job.
September's "Me and my job" features Geoff Linell, group CIO for Celerant Consulting.
This month's "Me and My Job" features Sasan Hamidi, CISO at Interval International.
For this month's "Me and My Job" we speak with Stephen Fridakis, senior IT security officer for the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
Nick Hetrick, senior IS security operations analyst, WellSpan Health, discusses his latest projects, what motivates him and how he entered the field.
Marty Edwards' job is to coordinate efforts between the government and the private sector.
A brief Q&A with Blake Frantz, director of benchmark development, security benchmarks division, Center for Internet Security (CIS).
Dominic Vogel, IT security analyst at a financial institution in British Columbia, Canada, shares how he entered the information security field and the challenges he faces.
This month's "Me and my job" features the University of Connecticut's senior network technician, Mike Lang.
David Balcar, security adviser practice manager at Novacoast discusses various aspects of his job.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context