Me And My Job
This month, we get to know Marisa Faga, Bugcrowd's director of crowd operations.
This month we get to know Chris Sullivan, vice president of advanced solutions at Courion.
It was while working with an elite group of cyber forces in the military that Col. (Retired) Barry Hensley realized the severity of security issues facing this nation.
Challenges exist in areas of technology partner selection, managing employees and corporate role identity.
James Hill senior security architect, Consolidated Data Services (CDS), discusses his role at his organization.
John Gibson discusses the challenges and rewards of his security role at tTech Ltd. as the senior IT security officer.
We take a look inside the professional world of Mat Gangwer, security architect at Rook Security.
This month's "me and my job" focuses on John Dickson, principal at Denim Group.
BitDefender's Alexandru Catalin Cosoi discusses role and what he'd like to see occur in the security space.
The time and energy to optimize a service or process is often seen as an unaffordable luxury, says Jesse Bowling senior information security engineer, American University.
This month we asked Gregory Gong, managing partner, Wall Street IT Management, about his job.
September's "Me and my job" features Geoff Linell, group CIO for Celerant Consulting.
This month's "Me and My Job" features Sasan Hamidi, CISO at Interval International.
For this month's "Me and My Job" we speak with Stephen Fridakis, senior IT security officer for the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
Nick Hetrick, senior IS security operations analyst, WellSpan Health, discusses his latest projects, what motivates him and how he entered the field.
Marty Edwards' job is to coordinate efforts between the government and the private sector.
A brief Q&A with Blake Frantz, director of benchmark development, security benchmarks division, Center for Internet Security (CIS).
Dominic Vogel, IT security analyst at a financial institution in British Columbia, Canada, shares how he entered the information security field and the challenges he faces.
This month's "Me and my job" features the University of Connecticut's senior network technician, Mike Lang.
David Balcar, security adviser practice manager at Novacoast discusses various aspects of his job.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- Data at risk for 9,000 individuals following unauthorized access to SRI Inc. website
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure