As expected, exploits taking advantage of gaping holes in Java now are growing in prominence -- and the big question is: When will Oracle patch the issue?
A new Java exploit is expected to become more widespread now that proof-of-concept code has been published. Oracle isn't scheduled to update Java until October.
A new exploit, which has made its way into the Metasploit framework, underscores the danger posed by Java vulnerabilities, which are responsible for many of today's enterprise malware threats.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names