Metasploit News, Articles and Updates
As expected, exploits taking advantage of gaping holes in Java now are growing in prominence -- and the big question is: When will Oracle patch the issue?
A new Java exploit is expected to become more widespread now that proof-of-concept code has been published. Oracle isn't scheduled to update Java until October.
A new exploit, which has made its way into the Metasploit framework, underscores the danger posed by Java vulnerabilities, which are responsible for many of today's enterprise malware threats.
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild