As expected, exploits taking advantage of gaping holes in Java now are growing in prominence -- and the big question is: When will Oracle patch the issue?
A new Java exploit is expected to become more widespread now that proof-of-concept code has been published. Oracle isn't scheduled to update Java until October.
A new exploit, which has made its way into the Metasploit framework, underscores the danger posed by Java vulnerabilities, which are responsible for many of today's enterprise malware threats.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers