Mobile Device Protection
Small and midsize businesses will continue implementing cloud services, perhaps jumping to a quarter of all security spending by 2016, according to a soon-to-be-released report.
The exploding use of smart mobile devices and the business productivity that accompanies this trend has many CIOs and IT administrators reeling.
Enrique Salem's keynote speech at the RSA Conference 2012 discussed an emerging enterprise security threat, the "digital native."
A manufacturing company with a number of employees on the road found a tool to enable the secure sharing of documents, reports Greg Masters.
If there is anything that characterizes today's computing environment - beyond virtualization and the techniques that has fostered - it is the pervasiveness of mobile devices.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- False Facebook 'dislike button' ensnares users
- Stored XSS vulnerability identified in Jetpack plugin for WordPress
- Experian, T-Mobile breach exposes 15 million customers, but what will happen to the data?
- Only a matter of time before cyber-attack hits broader finance
- Don't spend more, spend better: Interview with FireEye's Richard Turner
- Landmark European data protection judgement