Mobile Device Protection
Small and midsize businesses will continue implementing cloud services, perhaps jumping to a quarter of all security spending by 2016, according to a soon-to-be-released report.
The exploding use of smart mobile devices and the business productivity that accompanies this trend has many CIOs and IT administrators reeling.
Enrique Salem's keynote speech at the RSA Conference 2012 discussed an emerging enterprise security threat, the "digital native."
A manufacturing company with a number of employees on the road found a tool to enable the secure sharing of documents, reports Greg Masters.
If there is anything that characterizes today's computing environment - beyond virtualization and the techniques that has fostered - it is the pervasiveness of mobile devices.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries
- PagerDuty requires password change for all customers following breach
- Cisco: Attackers innovating, evading defenses in first half of 2015
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?