Mobile Device Protection
Small and midsize businesses will continue implementing cloud services, perhaps jumping to a quarter of all security spending by 2016, according to a soon-to-be-released report.
The exploding use of smart mobile devices and the business productivity that accompanies this trend has many CIOs and IT administrators reeling.
Enrique Salem's keynote speech at the RSA Conference 2012 discussed an emerging enterprise security threat, the "digital native."
A manufacturing company with a number of employees on the road found a tool to enable the secure sharing of documents, reports Greg Masters.
If there is anything that characterizes today's computing environment - beyond virtualization and the techniques that has fostered - it is the pervasiveness of mobile devices.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Website observed serving 83 executable files, more than 50 percent malware
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- TeslaCrypt used to extort over $76K in recent months
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes