Mobile Device Protection News, Articles and Updates
Small and midsize businesses will continue implementing cloud services, perhaps jumping to a quarter of all security spending by 2016, according to a soon-to-be-released report.
The exploding use of smart mobile devices and the business productivity that accompanies this trend has many CIOs and IT administrators reeling.
Enrique Salem's keynote speech at the RSA Conference 2012 discussed an emerging enterprise security threat, the "digital native."
A manufacturing company with a number of employees on the road found a tool to enable the secure sharing of documents, reports Greg Masters.
If there is anything that characterizes today's computing environment - beyond virtualization and the techniques that has fostered - it is the pervasiveness of mobile devices.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks