Mobile Device Protection News, Articles and Updates
Small and midsize businesses will continue implementing cloud services, perhaps jumping to a quarter of all security spending by 2016, according to a soon-to-be-released report.
The exploding use of smart mobile devices and the business productivity that accompanies this trend has many CIOs and IT administrators reeling.
Enrique Salem's keynote speech at the RSA Conference 2012 discussed an emerging enterprise security threat, the "digital native."
A manufacturing company with a number of employees on the road found a tool to enable the secure sharing of documents, reports Greg Masters.
If there is anything that characterizes today's computing environment - beyond virtualization and the techniques that has fostered - it is the pervasiveness of mobile devices.
SC Magazine Articles
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- MedSec goes its own way with medical device flaw
- Voter databases in two states breached by foreign hackers, FBI
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet
- Ransomware: The evolution of cybercrime, a roundtable
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!
- China allows foreign tech firms to participate in creating cybersecurity standards
- Fantom and FairWare ransomware discovered
- Six senators urge Obama to prioritize cybercrime at G20 summit
- Creating a buzz: USBee software causes air-gapped computers to leak data via USB connections
- Privacy advocates upset over FAA drone regulations, citizen takes action