VENDOR: Sophos, Inc.
WHAT: Sophos Mobile Control is an enterprise mobility management solution which offers mobile device management, mobile application management, mobile email management, mobile content management and mobile security and compliance through an easy-to-handle, web-based user interface.
PRICE: Price starts at 31.50 per year.
VENDOR: Mobile Active Defense (MAD)
WHAT: The MECS (Mobile Enterprise Compliance and Security) server is a centrally managed enterprise-grade solution designed to extend security functions to corporate and personally-owned mobile devices.
PRICE: Price starts at $10 per device per year.
WHAT: MobileEther by iboss extends device security which marries MDM with web security in one cloud or hybrid-based platform.
PRICE: Price starts at $8 per device per year as SaaS. Appliance not required unless desired. For networks seeking to host hardware, the cost of the hardware is extended at $3,295 list one-time cost. Replacement warranties and deployment support not included.
WHAT: BES10 provides device management, security and application management for corporate and BYOD (bring your own device) BlackBerry, iOS and Android devices delivered through a single end-to-end platform.
PRICE: BES10 silver-level licenses start at $19 MSRP per year.
WHAT: Provides two-factor authentication in a consumer environment.
PRICE: Starts at about $2 per user per year and decreases with volume.
WHAT: Pinpoint Account Take Over Detection is part of a suite of Trusteer products that includes malware detection among others.
PRICE: Starts at $10,000 based on number of users registered to the protected web applications.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: Silver Tail does something that really makes it stand apart from the crowd: It differentiates – very accurately – between criminals and legitimate customers by examining such things as velocity (how fast the user moves through a website and how much of the site they access in a short period of time), sequence of pages visited, and the origin of the user.
PRICE: Starts at $150,000.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: This cloud-based service does nothing but protect the user against the risk of fraud when purchasing with a credit card online.
PRICE: Starts at about $1 per card and decreases with volume.
VENDOR: Sophos, Inc.
WHAT: Sophos Mobile Control provides a full set of features and functionality for management and control of a broad range of mobile devices.
PRICE: Starting at $31.50 per user per year.
WHAT: ZENworks Mobile Management from Novell allows for full control of a mobile device from both a security and policy perspective.
PRICE: $58 per device license.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Website observed serving 83 executable files, more than 50 percent malware
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- TeslaCrypt used to extort over $76K in recent months
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes