Mobile Workers News, Articles and Updates
A manufacturing company with a number of employees on the road found a tool to enable the secure sharing of documents, reports Greg Masters.
Apple this week issued an update to address rampant concerns that its iPhone and iPad devices are collecting and storing information about users' locations.
Apple has denied logging users' locations and promised to release a software update to change the way it stores data on iPhones.
Most users are not aware of the risks in smartphones and the security industry is struggling to develop tools to defend these devices, a panel of experts said on Wednesday at RSA Conference in San Francisco.
A lot of threats already seen on PCs and laptops will move to mobile systems, a panelist said at SC World Congress in New York.
SC Magazine Articles
- Cerber ransomware strain now targeting Office 365 users
- Critical infrastructure in Europe exposed to hackers
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Cerber ransomware C&C server shut down by research firm and CERT-Netherlands
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage