A manufacturing company with a number of employees on the road found a tool to enable the secure sharing of documents, reports Greg Masters.
Apple this week issued an update to address rampant concerns that its iPhone and iPad devices are collecting and storing information about users' locations.
Apple has denied logging users' locations and promised to release a software update to change the way it stores data on iPhones.
Most users are not aware of the risks in smartphones and the security industry is struggling to develop tools to defend these devices, a panel of experts said on Wednesday at RSA Conference in San Francisco.
A lot of threats already seen on PCs and laptops will move to mobile systems, a panelist said at SC World Congress in New York.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers