Mobile Workers News, Articles and Updates
A manufacturing company with a number of employees on the road found a tool to enable the secure sharing of documents, reports Greg Masters.
Apple this week issued an update to address rampant concerns that its iPhone and iPad devices are collecting and storing information about users' locations.
Apple has denied logging users' locations and promised to release a software update to change the way it stores data on iPhones.
Most users are not aware of the risks in smartphones and the security industry is struggling to develop tools to defend these devices, a panel of experts said on Wednesday at RSA Conference in San Francisco.
A lot of threats already seen on PCs and laptops will move to mobile systems, a panelist said at SC World Congress in New York.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!