This month, we are tackling identity management, network access control (NAC) and data leak prevention (DLP).
Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) quickly made the jump from industry trend to business imperative, and organizations are now feeling the pressure to open their networks to employee-owned devices.
The NetClarity NACWall Nano is NAC on steroids, sized and priced for small and midsize businesses (SMBs).
Throughout the day, SC Magazine will be announcing the finalists from each of its 32 award categories, covering the Reader Trust, Professional and Excellence sections.
A Midwest issuer of credit cards found a NAC system to help meet compliance requirements...and solidify security, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Government 'Cybersecurity Sprint' spurs agency authentication measures
- Report: News, entertainment websites serve majority of malvertisements
- UConn School of Engineering cyberintrusion originated in China
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries