This month, we are tackling identity management, network access control (NAC) and data leak prevention (DLP).
Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) quickly made the jump from industry trend to business imperative, and organizations are now feeling the pressure to open their networks to employee-owned devices.
The NetClarity NACWall Nano is NAC on steroids, sized and priced for small and midsize businesses (SMBs).
Throughout the day, SC Magazine will be announcing the finalists from each of its 32 award categories, covering the Reader Trust, Professional and Excellence sections.
A Midwest issuer of credit cards found a NAC system to help meet compliance requirements...and solidify security, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Nearly 90 percent of Android devices vulnerable to endless reboot bug
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence
- Neutrino exploit used to inject Teslascrypt into sites using outdated CMS tools
- ACLU asks DOJ to withhold funds for LAPD body cams
- A question of balance between security solutions and the people who use it
- Russia may ban government officials from using Google and WhatsApp
- Hawaii credit union notifies customers of employee email breach