Network securityProduct Subcategories:
VENDOR: White Ops
WHAT: Provides evidence-based bot and malware detection with high certainty, in real-time, on any browser-based web request.
PRICE: Varies with the deployment.
WHAT: Account takeover detection and prevention.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000 based on number and type of users.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: Detects anomalous behavior on websites.
PRICE: Starts at $150,000.
WHAT: The FortiDB 1000D is a hardware appliance that monitors, audits and identifies vulnerabilities in databases.
PRICE: $19,995 (hardware appliance)
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is a hardware-based device which is used to monitor, assess and remediate web-based application vulnerabilities.
PRICE: $9,999 (hardware appliance)
VENDOR: Trend Micro, Inc.
WHAT: Trend Micro Smart Protection Complete is an endpoint protection suite providing comprehensive threat protection for mid-sized and large enterprise.
PRICE: Starts at $49/year for 501 users. Smart Protection for Endpoints, which excludes gateway, mail server and SharePoint components, starts at $25/year (15 GBP) in similar volume.
VENDOR: ThreatTrack Security
WHAT: VIPRE Business Premium helps enterprises manage and control endpoint security by combining a small-footprint, anti-virus agent with integrated patch management and mobile device management (MDM) capability.
PRICE: $19.80 per computer for five computers, scaling to $12.30 per computer for 250-499 computers.
VENDOR: Safetica Technologies
WHAT: Safetica manages and controls data security at the endpoint through its client-server architecture and three major components: Endpoint Client, Management Server, and the Safetica Management Console.
PRICE: Starts at $120.
VENDOR: Novell, Inc.
WHAT: Novell ZENworks Endpoint Security Management v11 hits all of the marks for a full-featured endpoint security product by addressing managing
PRICE: Starts at $86 for perpetual device license (includes one-year software assurance and 24/7 support).
WHAT: Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite (LEMSS) unifies IT operations and security through a single console, server and agent architecture to address IT risk and systems management requirements across the enterprise.
PRICE: The subscription price starts at $21/per node for one year; discounts apply for higher node counts and multi-year contracts; perpetual model is also available for 250 nodes of LEMSS Enterprise (which includes all modules).
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Regin: nation-state possibly behind the stealthy modular spying malware
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Syrian Electronic Army redirects Gigya, briefly compromises media sites on Thanksgiving Day
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say