Network securityProduct Subcategories:
VENDOR: White Ops
WHAT: Provides evidence-based bot and malware detection with high certainty, in real-time, on any browser-based web request.
PRICE: Varies with the deployment.
WHAT: Account takeover detection and prevention.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000 based on number and type of users.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: Detects anomalous behavior on websites.
PRICE: Starts at $150,000.
WHAT: The FortiDB 1000D is a hardware appliance that monitors, audits and identifies vulnerabilities in databases.
PRICE: $19,995 (hardware appliance)
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is a hardware-based device which is used to monitor, assess and remediate web-based application vulnerabilities.
PRICE: $9,999 (hardware appliance)
VENDOR: Trend Micro, Inc.
WHAT: Trend Micro Smart Protection Complete is an endpoint protection suite providing comprehensive threat protection for mid-sized and large enterprise.
PRICE: Starts at $49/year for 501 users. Smart Protection for Endpoints, which excludes gateway, mail server and SharePoint components, starts at $25/year (15 GBP) in similar volume.
VENDOR: ThreatTrack Security
WHAT: VIPRE Business Premium helps enterprises manage and control endpoint security by combining a small-footprint, anti-virus agent with integrated patch management and mobile device management (MDM) capability.
PRICE: $19.80 per computer for five computers, scaling to $12.30 per computer for 250-499 computers.
VENDOR: Safetica Technologies
WHAT: Safetica manages and controls data security at the endpoint through its client-server architecture and three major components: Endpoint Client, Management Server, and the Safetica Management Console.
PRICE: Starts at $120.
VENDOR: Novell, Inc.
WHAT: Novell ZENworks Endpoint Security Management v11 hits all of the marks for a full-featured endpoint security product by addressing managing
PRICE: Starts at $86 for perpetual device license (includes one-year software assurance and 24/7 support).
WHAT: Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite (LEMSS) unifies IT operations and security through a single console, server and agent architecture to address IT risk and systems management requirements across the enterprise.
PRICE: The subscription price starts at $21/per node for one year; discounts apply for higher node counts and multi-year contracts; perpetual model is also available for 250 nodes of LEMSS Enterprise (which includes all modules).
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- 'GHOST' bug in Linux library enables remote takeover of victim's system
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Report: From Q3 to Q4, 90 percent increase in global DDoS attacks observed
- Researchers observe databases being encrypted, websites held for ransom
- ZeroAccess botnet reactivates, click fraud activity resumes
- BCBS of Tennessee shares personal data on 80K in marketing campaign
- Tips for organizations in the wake of the biggest corporate hack in history