Network securityProduct Subcategories:
VENDOR: Vectra Networks
WHAT: Spots and analyzes attacks, particularly APTs.
PRICE: $68,000, hardware and software with hardware support $1,600 and software support and upgrades at no additional cost.
WHAT: Deception technology application.
WHAT: Active breach detection.
PRICE: Depends on user count and organization size.
WHAT: Behavioral attack detection.
VENDOR: illusive networks
WHAT: Advanced deception system.
PRICE: $60/per user per year with tiered volume pricing.
WHAT: Active breach detection with deception technology.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000 per year, annual subscription.
WHAT: There really is little, if anything, that XPS cannot do in the digital forensics detection, analysis, prevention and response arena.
PRICE: Starts at $100,000
PRICE: $399 - $749, depending on capacity and configuration.
VENDOR: Trend Micro, Inc.
WHAT: While Trend Micro Smart Protection Complete has a strong anti-malware component, it also features port and device controls, endpoint encryption and DLP.
PRICE: Starts at $49 per user/year for 500+ users.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach