Network Security Reviews
VENDOR: White Ops
WHAT: Provides evidence-based bot and malware detection with high certainty, in real-time, on any browser-based web request.
PRICE: Varies with the deployment.
WHAT: Account takeover detection and prevention.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000 based on number and type of users.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: Detects anomalous behavior on websites.
PRICE: Starts at $150,000.
VENDOR: Sophos, Inc.
WHAT: Sophos Mobile Control is an enterprise mobility management solution which offers mobile device management, mobile application management, mobile email management, mobile content management and mobile security and compliance through an easy-to-handle, web-based user interface.
PRICE: Price starts at 31.50 per year.
VENDOR: Mobile Active Defense (MAD)
WHAT: The MECS (Mobile Enterprise Compliance and Security) server is a centrally managed enterprise-grade solution designed to extend security functions to corporate and personally-owned mobile devices.
PRICE: Price starts at $10 per device per year.
WHAT: MobileEther by iboss extends device security which marries MDM with web security in one cloud or hybrid-based platform.
PRICE: Price starts at $8 per device per year as SaaS. Appliance not required unless desired. For networks seeking to host hardware, the cost of the hardware is extended at $3,295 list one-time cost. Replacement warranties and deployment support not included.
WHAT: BES10 provides device management, security and application management for corporate and BYOD (bring your own device) BlackBerry, iOS and Android devices delivered through a single end-to-end platform.
PRICE: BES10 silver-level licenses start at $19 MSRP per year.
WHAT: Rich set of functions (especially reporting) and ease of implementation.
PRICE: Starts at $45 per user.
VENDOR: Easy Solutions
WHAT: Comprehensive anti-fraud protection focused on phishing/pharming.
PRICE: Detect Monitoring Service: begins at $7,000/year per domain; Detect Safe: begins at $30/year per end-user PC; DetectID: begins at $2/year per online customer; DetectTA: begins at $2/year per online account.
VENDOR: NICE Actimize
WHAT: Provides high volume, cross-channel monitoring covering web, phone, mobile devices and more.
PRICE: Pricing models in the following areas: per component, per seat, fixed fee based on projected volume, enterprise pricing and customer solutions pricing. Pricing on request.
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- 185M incidents bypassed perimeter defenses - report
- OVH suffers massive 1.1Tbps DDoS attack
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- UPDATE: Petya ransomware leverages Dropbox and overwrites hard drives
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- End-of-support devices on networks weakening cyberdefenses, report
- Android.Lockerscreen using pseudorandom passcodes to ensure payouts
- FBI investigating hacked mobile phones of Democratic officials
- 70% of IDTMs want UK gov to do more so young people enter tech field
- 69% of office professionals in the UK hoard data