Network Security Reviews
VENDOR: White Ops
WHAT: Provides evidence-based bot and malware detection with high certainty, in real-time, on any browser-based web request.
PRICE: Varies with the deployment.
WHAT: Account takeover detection and prevention.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000 based on number and type of users.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: Detects anomalous behavior on websites.
PRICE: Starts at $150,000.
VENDOR: Sophos, Inc.
WHAT: Sophos Mobile Control is an enterprise mobility management solution which offers mobile device management, mobile application management, mobile email management, mobile content management and mobile security and compliance through an easy-to-handle, web-based user interface.
PRICE: Price starts at 31.50 per year.
VENDOR: Mobile Active Defense (MAD)
WHAT: The MECS (Mobile Enterprise Compliance and Security) server is a centrally managed enterprise-grade solution designed to extend security functions to corporate and personally-owned mobile devices.
PRICE: Price starts at $10 per device per year.
WHAT: MobileEther by iboss extends device security which marries MDM with web security in one cloud or hybrid-based platform.
PRICE: Price starts at $8 per device per year as SaaS. Appliance not required unless desired. For networks seeking to host hardware, the cost of the hardware is extended at $3,295 list one-time cost. Replacement warranties and deployment support not included.
WHAT: BES10 provides device management, security and application management for corporate and BYOD (bring your own device) BlackBerry, iOS and Android devices delivered through a single end-to-end platform.
PRICE: BES10 silver-level licenses start at $19 MSRP per year.
WHAT: Rich set of functions (especially reporting) and ease of implementation.
PRICE: Starts at $45 per user.
VENDOR: Easy Solutions
WHAT: Comprehensive anti-fraud protection focused on phishing/pharming.
PRICE: Detect Monitoring Service: begins at $7,000/year per domain; Detect Safe: begins at $30/year per end-user PC; DetectID: begins at $2/year per online customer; DetectTA: begins at $2/year per online account.
VENDOR: NICE Actimize
WHAT: Provides high volume, cross-channel monitoring covering web, phone, mobile devices and more.
PRICE: Pricing models in the following areas: per component, per seat, fixed fee based on projected volume, enterprise pricing and customer solutions pricing. Pricing on request.
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Guccifer 2.0 out - Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear hacked DNC, Fidelis analysis shows
- Acer breach caused by improperly stored data
- Check Point tracks two waves of Cerber ransomware hitting U.S., UK
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- MIRCOP ransomware blames victim for attack, demands $28K ransom
- CYBERCOM 'reluctant' to cut off Islamic State internet
- Chinese tech professional caught selling secrets
- How 154M U.S. voter records will affect Americans' security - industry reacts