Dark web version of GitHub offers a place for developers to code controversial projects anonymously.
Sean Tierney, a former Morgan Stanley cyberdefense expert, is the new vice president of threat intelligence for IID.
New online educational tools to assist bank executives in defending against cybercrime have been added to the website of the FDIC.
CryptoCoinsNews and Hacked are offering a reward for information on a cyberattack launched against them.
Password managers are intended to make life easier and safer for consumers, but researchers from Salesforce have discovered a way to crack LastPass and this could mean other similar services are also vulnerable.
VMware issued an advisory to patch an information disclosure issue.
A technology staffer in the Georgia office of the Secretary of State was fired following the dissemination a month ago of discs containing the personal information of six million Georgia voters.
China is looking to construct its own secure smartphones capable of evading U.S. surveillance programs.
From an IT standpoint it is clear the Islamic terror group ISIS takes its internet security protocols seriously.
N.C. man sentenced for operating second largest music piracy site in the country.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names