Privacy advocacy group, Fight For the Future announced their campaign generated 6.1 million faxes to Senators in protest of CISA
Congress is entertaining a pair of bills aimed at improving cybersecurity at government agencies.
The websites were back online shortly after the attack, but are scheduled to remain down throughout Thursday for security purposes.
Malwarebytes observed websites pushing a fake Safari update that leads to the installation of MacKeeper and ZipCloud.
AT&T asked the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to limit its fine to no more than $16,000 and to delay non-monetary sanctions until they could undergo judicial review.
Yahoo's Interim CEO Ramses Martinez detailed the company's bug bounty program's successes since its creation in 2013.
A pair of security researchers discovered a way to hack into a TrackingPoint self-aiming rifle through its Wi-Fi network.
Two weeks after an international law enforcement effort shut it down and led to charges, indictments and arrests, reports say online crime forum Darkode is back.
Researchers at Trend Micro discovered a security flaw in Skoda automobiles that could allow an attacker to spy on vehicle data.
The White House detailed its plans for after the 180-day transition period covered under the USA Freedom Act.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out
- NYU conference encourages women to pursue cybersecurity
- Modular Potao malware used to spy on targets in Ukraine, Russia
- GM says OnStar app flaw fixed, researcher says still exploitable
- TV5Monde in chaos as data breach costs roll into the millions
- Four McLean Hospital backup data tapes go missing, thousands affected