Two weeks after an international law enforcement effort shut it down and led to charges, indictments and arrests, reports say online crime forum Darkode is back.
Researchers at Trend Micro discovered a security flaw in Skoda automobiles that could allow an attacker to spy on vehicle data.
The White House detailed its plans for after the 180-day transition period covered under the USA Freedom Act.
Researchers at Dr. Web have discovered a faulty trojan designed as a backdoor for Linux that could also target Windows systems.
NYMag.com was hit with a DDoS attack that lasted about 12 hours and was executed by a man with a vendetta against all things having to do with New York City.
A flaw in the "forgot my login details" function, if exploited, could have allowed hackers to hijack Steam users' accounts.
After data on 21.5 million former and current OPM workers was exposed, U.S. officials are concerned that hackers can use the information to determine the identity of spies operating in China.
Planned Parenthood is investigating a data breach following reports that attackers released sensitive data on Sunday night.
WordPress issued its first transparency report of 2015, which covers the first six months of the year.
An appeals court in New York ruled that Facebook can't challenge Manhattan prosecutors' warrants seeking information on 381 users as part of an investigation into Social Security fraud.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Hacking Team issues new statement while researcher clears up Android tool confusion
- Google Drive influences new phishing campaign
- Researcher finds several vulnerabilities in PHP File Manager
- Survey: Nearly all Americans support and want retaliation for cyberattacks
- 'Black Vine' group breached Anthem, leveraged zero-day bugs in various campaigns
- Data on 5,300 Healthfirst members caught up in fraud scheme