Automakers are banding together to help guard against and mitigate a new breed of cyberattack targeting on-board computer systems.
Jing Zeng, a former Machine Zone exec was arrested on charges of stealing trade secrets while boarding a plane to China.
Microsoft's VP of Marketing for Windows and Devices, Yusuf Mehdi, gave his Twitter followers updates on the new OS earlier this week.
Cesar Mauricio Estrada-Davila, of Los Angeles, faces 150 charges relating to extorting young girls for naked photos.
Dropbox users may be the target of a new phishing scam that utilizes a compromised Wordpress site, according to a post by Dr. Johannes B. Ullrich on the SANS Internet Storm Center InfoSec Community Forums.
Researcher Jonathan Mayer documented AT&T injecting ads over HTTP connections on its free Wi-Fi hotspot.
Malware author Morgan Culbertson pleaded guilty on Tuesday in a Pittsburgh federal court.
A Las Vegas man pleaded guilty to sending more than 27 million Facebook messages in a massive spam campaign.
Torrent trackers are reportedly banning Windows 10 users due to concerns that the operating system is sharing user data with Microsoft.
Charlie Miller, a highly regarded security researcher, well known for demonstrating flaws on Apple products and in computer systems on vehicles, announced Monday he is leaving Twitter's security team.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Audit report finds sensitive data at risk for at least 73 Callif. agencies
- License plate reader helps spot Virginia killer, but privacy issues remain
- DD4BC are DDoS attack driving force, new report claims
- Researchers uncover possible Iranian-backed phishing scam
- After online report, Twitter user denies involvement in Ashley Madison hack