Finnish authorities nabbed Russian citizen Maxim Senakh, wanted in the U.S. on computer fraud charges for spreading malware.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit overturned a judge's ruling on Friday, ultimately siding with the NSA's of phone metadata collection program.
Successful exploitation of the ColdFusion vulnerability could result in information disclosure, Adobe said.
Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner called a recent breach notification amendment a "significant departure from the data protection laws of other states."
Eleven law firms filed with a Minnesota court this past week to ask for class-action certification over Target's 2013 data breach.
CERT issued a warning on Tuesday over a vulnerability in DSL routers that all contained the same hard-coded credentials.
In exchange for the use of the NSA's XKeyscore software, Germany's intelligence agency gives information on its targets to the U.S. agency.
Automakers are banding together to help guard against and mitigate a new breed of cyberattack targeting on-board computer systems.
Jing Zeng, a former Machine Zone exec was arrested on charges of stealing trade secrets while boarding a plane to China.
Microsoft's VP of Marketing for Windows and Devices, Yusuf Mehdi, gave his Twitter followers updates on the new OS earlier this week.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Class action complaint filed against IRS over data breach