The Federal Trade Commission will share lessons learned from the 54 data security cases it has brought as part of its "Start With Security" program.
Vague language in a new Chinese security law has multinational tech firms concerned that China may use it to force them to build backdoors or provide encryption keys and source code.
Researchers have seen an uptick in TorrentLocker infections in the U.K. and Turkey.
MasterCard has announced that it will begin using facial recognition and other biometric measures to verify payments in an effort to replace passwords.
A magnetic stripe skimming device had been placed on the ATM vestibule door at a Santander Bank location in Woburn, Mass.
A surveillance court judge ruled Monday that the NSA could temporarily resume its bulk data collection program during the transition period to the reforms of the USA Freedom Act signed into law June 2.
According to a statement, Trump Hotel Collection has been alerted to potential suspicious credit card activity and is determining if it involves any of its properties.
JPMorgan Chase reassigned the executive in charge of network security a year after he was criticized for his handling of a major data breach.
GoPro Studio sends update requests and receives updates over unencrypted connections leaving users vulnerable to attack.
The attacks reportedly date back a year, and happened as recently as Tuesday morning.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'MEDJACK' tactic allows cyber criminals to enter healthcare networks undetected
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct
- Suspicious activity on LastPass network, data compromised
- Former Georgia-Pacific sysadmin charged with damaging protected computers
- Harvard University announces network intrusion, possible data exposure
- Saboteurs leverage RIPv1 for DDoS reflection attacks
- More than 440K new Android malware strains found in Q1, study finds
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.4 and iOS 8.4, numerous bugs addressed