Oklahoma's News 9 website is reportedly safe to visit after a malvertising attack which lasted at least a week.
Security researcher Peiter Zatko, better known in the industry by his hacker moniker "Mudge," will unveil details of a cybersecurity "underwriters' laboratory" project that he announced last year on Twitter.
S. Korean authorities are blaming N. Korea for hacking an e-commerce firm and compromising the data of more than 10 million users.
Trustwave has appointed Chris Schueler as senior vice president of managed security services.
A new phishing scam targeting Apple users has been detected that is using SMS messages to lure unsuspecting recipients.
A bug impacting all versions of open source Xen hybervisor that could allow an attacker to gain host privileges has been reported.
A former Citibank employee was sentenced to 21 months in prison after wiping routers and shutting down 90 percent of the firm's network access across North America.
Eighty-three percent of fraudulent money transfers reported to the FBI as the result of business email compromise scams are wired to banks in China and Hong Kong, CNN reported, following an FBI presentation at the International Conference on Cyber Security.
The FBI is looking for candidates to fill its brand-new position of senior-level data scientist, a role requires specialization in big-data analytics and whose responsibilities include serving as a top advisor and consultant to Cyber Division executives.
A Russian security researcher discovered the app for Mac OS logs every pasted message to syslog.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild