Produced by Norton and Betabrand, the READY Active jeans and Work-It blazer feature pockets lined with RFID blocking material.
Apple won a class-action lawsuit that alleged they had used a software update to ensure iPod owners could only play songs sold in the iTunes Store or downloaded from CDs.
The publication, called "Cloud Computing Service Metrics Description," is currently in a public comment phase.
The DPA warned Google that by gathering personal information on internet users to personalize ads, it has violated a Dutch privacy act.
The newly discovered malware is the first ransomware variant to go after Japanese speakers, demanding ransom fees that range from $500 to $3600.
In a letter to employees, Sony warned against fraudsters and offered free identity theft protection.
Attackers exploiting a bug in the Slider Revolution plugin to compromise WordPress websites with malware may also be targeting zero-day vulnerabilities in Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
A URL flaw that impacts mobile boarding passes for airlines, such as Southwest and Delta, was discovered on Tuesday.
Witnesses against Ross Ulbricht are being kept under wraps after New York district court judge Katherine Forrest determined their safety could be at-risk.
Several were arrested in Operation Torpedo, including former acting HHS cyber director DeFoggi.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- Audit shows University of Maryland security flaws remain
- Securing the enterprise with the five W's of access
- 2015 trends to watch: Data destruction, endpoint intelligence and user behavior analytics
- Former employees sue Sony, theaters drop 'The Interview'
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- Landmark HIPAA settlement confirms push to firm up patching schedules