Malwarebytes observed websites pushing a fake Safari update that leads to the installation of MacKeeper and ZipCloud.
AT&T asked the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to limit its fine to no more than $16,000 and to delay non-monetary sanctions until they could undergo judicial review.
Yahoo's Interim CEO Ramses Martinez detailed the company's bug bounty program's successes since its creation in 2013.
A pair of security researchers discovered a way to hack into a TrackingPoint self-aiming rifle through its Wi-Fi network.
Two weeks after an international law enforcement effort shut it down and led to charges, indictments and arrests, reports say online crime forum Darkode is back.
Researchers at Trend Micro discovered a security flaw in Skoda automobiles that could allow an attacker to spy on vehicle data.
The White House detailed its plans for after the 180-day transition period covered under the USA Freedom Act.
Researchers at Dr. Web have discovered a faulty trojan designed as a backdoor for Linux that could also target Windows systems.
NYMag.com was hit with a DDoS attack that lasted about 12 hours and was executed by a man with a vendetta against all things having to do with New York City.
A flaw in the "forgot my login details" function, if exploited, could have allowed hackers to hijack Steam users' accounts.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- HAMMERTOSS malware represents culmination of 'best practices' for cyber attackers
- Hundreds of Massachusetts General Hospital patients notified of data incident
- Majority of Android devices vulnerable to denial-of-service bug
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out