According to reports, hackers were in the Sony Pictures network for months gathering passwords and the like before launching their attacks.
After a Secret Service-led investigation, Ugandan authorities arrested a 27-year-old American man for counterfeiting and conspiracy.
Access to the internet within North Korea has been undependable in the past 24 hours.
A nuclear plant operator in South Korea is initiating precautionary drills to fend off cyberattacks following a breach.
An investment into a garage located within its testing labs will enable the security firm to conduct various tests on cars and provide manufacturers with security strategies.
Malware infected Staples' point-of-sale systems at 115 of its 1,400 U.S. retail stores, mostly between Aug. 10 and Sept. 16.
An advisory is warning all users of GitHub for Windows and GitHub for Mac to update their clients as soon as possible.
Pointing out that North Korea had inflicted considerable damage in its Sony hack, President Obama said the U.S. would respond.
Individuals in Australia are being targeted with emails that claim to come from the State Debt and Recovery Office.
Federal contractor KeyPoint Government Solutions, which conducts background checks on federal employees, has been impacted by a data breach.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- Critical 'Misfortune Cookie' bug puts millions of internet-connected routers at risk
- White House calls Sony hack a "serious national security matter," gov't mulls proper response