The popular messaging app announced on Tuesday that it has already begun encrypting users' messages.
Google Chrome 39 was promoted to the stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux on Tuesday and contains 42 security fixes.
With more than 400 technical, government and cyber experts involved, Cyber Coalition 2014 tested the speed of sharing threat intelligence.
Nicolae Popescu and Dumitru Daniel Bosogioiu are wanted for organizing an international crime scheme that led to millions of lost dollars.
PricewaterhouseCoopers surveyed more than 700 financial service companies and found that they plan to bulk up their cybersecurity efforts in the coming years.
Brian Krebs reported on Monday that malware found in Staples stores was observed to be communicating with command-and-control networks used by attackers in the Michaels payment card breach.
The tech company delayed the release of bulletin MS14-068 until Tuesday.
The tech company addressed vulnerabilities in its newly released iOS 10 and improved reliablity on OS X Yosemite.
Democrats on a House oversight committee have asked Secretary of State John Kerry when the breach was first discovered.
Veterans Affairs has failed an annual cybersecuirty audit for the 16th year in a row, a new report reveals.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Fake Dropbox login page nabs credentials, is hosted on Dropbox
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard