Researchers at Malwarebytes spotted a video malvertising campaign that highlights the ad industry's lack of security.
Researchers at SANS Internet Storm Center spotted a nuclear exploit kit delivering the Cryptowall ransomware in nuclear exploit kits.
The Senate Judiciary Committee will meet next Wednesday to discuss international cybertheft of corporate intellectual property.
Already a scourge on personal computers, as well as personal websites, ransomware is now going after Linux web servers.
Dell computers can be tinkered with to expose the number employees use to identify customers
Dell reported that it has been shipping Inspiron 14 laptops since August that inadvertently contained the security certificate, eDellRoot, that essentially gives hackers complete access to the system.
Dark web version of GitHub offers a place for developers to code controversial projects anonymously.
Sean Tierney, a former Morgan Stanley cyberdefense expert, is the new vice president of threat intelligence for IID.
New online educational tools to assist bank executives in defending against cybercrime have been added to the website of the FDIC.
CryptoCoinsNews and Hacked are offering a reward for information on a cyberattack launched against them.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names