Facebook launched its "Security Checkup" tool to acquaint users with its security features.
Salita's Mexican Restaurant in Durant, Okla., experienced a POS breach that may have originated from outside the country.
Three top-selling smart home hubs on Amazon have zero-day vulnerabilities that could allow an outsider entry into the user's home, Tripwire reported.
Blue Coat has broadened its CASB abilities with the acquisition of Perspecsys.
After indicating that it would not take action against China for a pair of breaches at the Office of Personnel Management, the Obama administration is reportedly considering responding.
A secret NSA map was obtained by a news outlet shows the locations of "Victims of Chinese Cyber Espionage" targets based in the U.S.
With notable dark web marketplaces, including Darkode, being taken down recently, Europol announced the creation of a unique training course to prepare agents for this covert line of work.
A phishing campaign discovered by Proofpoint aims at U.K. and U.S. organisations.
Privacy advocacy group, Fight For the Future announced their campaign generated 6.1 million faxes to Senators in protest of CISA
Congress is entertaining a pair of bills aimed at improving cybersecurity at government agencies.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data