A phishing scheme may have compromised the information of nearly 3,300 patients.
A Canadian woman was arrested for allegedly infecting computers using a RAT, and harassing and spying on victims.
The aviation authority instructed operators to take "interim action" to prevent loss of AC electrical power, until a software fix is available.
The House Judiciary Committee approved the "USA Freedom Act," effectively setting the bill up to be voted on in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Hackers pilfered almost $5 million from the budget airline in an unauthorized electronic funds transfer through a bank in China.
Rutgers and the FBI are collaborating to investigate a series of DDoS attacks against the university.
Google released a Chrome extension that warns users when they're typing their account information into a illegitimate page.
According to researchers at Trustwave, hackers leveraged Bedep to generate fake views for pro-Russian videos.
A glitch in an iPad apps pilots use to communicate caused of 74 flight delays for American Airlines.
Released on Monday, Tor Browser 4.5 comes with improvements to security, privacy and usability.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Angler Exploit Kit pushed in xHamster malvertising campaign
- Flaw makes Trendnet, D-Link routers vulnerable to remote attack
- Macro malware makes a comeback with BARTALEX attack
- Representatives question FBI and point out fallacies during default encryption hearing
- U.S. Defense Secretary Carter emphasizes culture change needed to hire fresh tech talent
- Cyber attacks to rise, but competent security talent scarce, study says
- Cybersecurity bills move forward on Capitol Hill
- Data possibly exposed for more than 364K Auburn University students
- Banking industry security protocol falters in third-party vendor contracts
- Malicious docs submitted to CareerBuilder job listings distribute malware
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Linux malware 'Mumblehard' has spamming feature, backdoor component
- Vulnerability enables downgrading of MySQL SSL/TLS connections
- Oregon's Health CO-OP laptop stolen, about 15K members notified
- UC Berkeley announces breach, unauthorized access to web server