- Clinton Campaign systems hacked
- We want you! Organizations see huge ...
- Oklahoma news hit with malvertising attack
- Cyber UL nonprofit uses binaries to ...
- POS-terminals become target of cyber-attacks in ...
- S. Korea blames N. Korea for ...
- Is Android security really too difficult ...
- Windows 10 free upgrades end today, ...
- Chris Schueler appointed to SVP of ...
- Smishing scheme targeting Apple users
The Justice Department's national security division is looking into a breach of the Clinton Campaign's computer network.
Finding, hiring and retaining properly trained cybersecurity personnel is proving to be a major chore for corporations worldwide with the general lack of staffers proving detrimental to their organizations cyber safety.
POS-terminals have increasingly become a target for cyber-attackers in Russia, posing a threat to ordinary buyers and shoppers, according to analysts of FinCERT
Motorola has, perhaps strangely, concluded that it will not be releasing monthly updates for its new Moto Z smartphone. A strange thing to announce, according to the wider industry
Oklahoma's News 9 website is reportedly safe to visit after a malvertising attack which lasted at least a week.
Security researcher Peiter Zatko, better known in the industry by his hacker moniker "Mudge," will unveil details of a cybersecurity "underwriters' laboratory" project that he announced last year on Twitter.
S. Korean authorities are blaming N. Korea for hacking an e-commerce firm and compromising the data of more than 10 million users.
Trustwave has appointed Chris Schueler as senior vice president of managed security services.
DATA BREACH BLOG
An attacker gained unauthorized access to a North Carolina State University account containing personally identifiable information.
The Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department reported that customer data may have been compromised on two separate occasions.
An unauthorized individual gained access to certain Acer Service Corporation ecommerce customer's payment information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild