- Audit: FBI's threat prioritization process too ...
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' ...
- MS-ISAC official: Ransomware top priority
- Microsoft EOP exposes users to data ...
- Auto-ISAC release automotive cybersecurity best practices
- PowerWare ransomware variant poses as Locky, ...
- Germany proposes legislation for 'black boxes' ...
- EFF lawsuit challenges DMCA Section 1201
- CrypMIC ransomware is a CryptXXX copycat, ...
- BlackBerry CEO calls helping law enforcement ...
The FBI's process for prioritizing cyberthreats is too slow and subjective, hindering its ability to optimize allocation of resources to address these dangers, according to a new report from the DoJ's Office of the Inspector General.
More than 2.3 million users records were compromised as two separate gaming companies announced they suffered data breaches.
Ransomware threats targeting government IT systems nationwide at the state and local level are steadily increasing.
Vircom researchers believe that Microsoft Exchange Online Protection (EOP) may be exposing users and their networks to both data breach and data loss risks.
The ransomware PowerWare that commandeers Microsoft's PowerShell utility to download and run malicious code, now has a variant that mirrors Locky ransomware.
Self-driving cars in Germany may soon be required to carry a black box to help determine fault.
The EFF filed an injunction against the DoJ, Library of Congress, Copyright Office and U.S. officials, challenging Section 1201 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
A system integrity feature that prohibits Android mobile devices from booting when the presence of malware is suspected will now be strictly enforced in version 7.0.
DATA BREACH BLOG
An attacker gained unauthorized access to a North Carolina State University account containing personally identifiable information.
The Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department reported that customer data may have been compromised on two separate occasions.
An unauthorized individual gained access to certain Acer Service Corporation ecommerce customer's payment information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage