- Two-thirds of IT security professionals expect ...
- Olympic drug testing agency cyber attacks ...
- FBI investigating possible Russian hack of ...
- Coalition opposes effort to collect social ...
- GozNym malware is proficient in German, ...
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins ...
- India threatens jail for visiting forbidden ...
- Ransomware rise, email scams spread, Flash ...
- City of Sarasota hit with ransomware
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory ...
While most organizations believe providing workers with the best technology is imperative to business productivity, many struggle to optimize agility owing to traditional security mindsets, according to a new study by Okta.
A hacker has stolen around 808,000 accounts from two forums run by Epic Games, the games maker has confirmed the hack and is investigating what happened.
Visiting a 'forbidden' website is now punishable with a three-year jail term in India - even without downloading anything. NordVPN predicts a surge of VPN subscriptions in India by Internet users to protect online freedom.
The top three findings from Trend Micro's TrendLabs six-monthly threat trends are the doubling of ransomware families, geographic spread of business email scams and increasing Flash and IOT vulnerabilities spotted.
Researchers believe Fancy Bear hacked the Olympic drug-testing agency in retaliation for WADA's recommendation to ban all Russian athletes from the Olympics.
The FBI is investigating the possible hack by Russian intelligence agencies of the New York Times and other news organizations.
Privacy groups have opposed a proposal by DHS that would collect information about the social media presence and online activities of visa-waiver program visitors to the U.S.
Thirteen German financial institutions and their subsidiaries have recently felt the wrath of GozNym as the downloader and banking malware hybrid intensifies its campaign against European banking customers.
DATA BREACH BLOG
Patient records were compromised at Bon Secours, a nonprofit health care provider.
Phoenix-based Banner Health is notifying patients of a cyberattack that compromised patient records.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media are notiying users that the Disney Playdom forums website was breached.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- The Shadow Brokers' NSA hack claim unlikely, say experts
- After the breach: Settlement expected for 50M Home Depot customers
- Don't get caught by the Pokemon Go ransomware
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- Two-thirds of IT security professionals expect a breach to hit their company this year, report
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen
- India threatens jail for visiting forbidden sites
- Ransomware rise, email scams spread, Flash & IOT vulnerabilities up
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations