- OVH suffers massive 1.1Tbps DDoS attack ...
- Uber prevents fraud and protects driver ...
- Presidential debate 2016: Candidates pledge cyber ...
- MarsJoke ransomware distributed via Kelihos, targets ...
- Former NSA Deputy Director pans Snowden ...
- Yahoo faces congressional action and class ...
- Cross border computer probes gets nod ...
- RTCA airline recs aim to strengthen ...
- Discover Financial Services reports three data ...
An internet hosting company has been the subject of a distributed denial of service attacks the likes of which the world has never seen
Uber will now require drivers to take selfies to prevent fraud and protect their accounts from compromise.
Clinton pinned hacks at the Democratic National Conference (DNC) on Russia while Trump said attribution is not clear.
Yahoo is facing both legal and congressional action in the form of multiple class-action lawsuits and one senators call for a congressional probe.
A large-scale email campaign was spotted distributing a new ransomware variant called MarsJoke.
"Not because it was revealing a truth that I want to put away, but because I was in a constant state of wonder about the misappropriation of the truth."
The Swiss intelligence service received permission to begin tapping phones and monitoring emails following a vote in the nation's parliament and approval by a public referendum.
A technical committee that provides guidance to the Federal Aviation Administration has reportedly developed drafting recommendations for strengthening the aviation industry's cybersecurity posture.
DATA BREACH BLOG
Independent Security Researcher Troy Hunt spotted a database containing the information of nearly 324,000 Regpack accounts.
On Tuesday, officials announced an attacker using employee credentials may have accessed University of Alaska student information.
SCAN Health Plan is notifying users that remote attackers were able to gain access to the contact sheets system and accessed the personal information of past and current members and some non-plan members.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- OVH suffers massive 1.1Tbps DDoS attack
- Uber prevents fraud and protects driver accounts with selfies
- Presidential debate 2016: Candidates pledge cyber investment, differ on Russia
- Yahoo faces congressional action and class action lawsuits following historic data breach
- Case study: Hawaiian Telcom says aloha to AlienVault security management