- United Airlines' attempt at 2FA divides ...
- 47% of NHS Trusts in England ...
- Verify service to be used outside ...
- UK 'too attractive' to DDoS attackers
- The media becomes the story as ...
- Researchers quell Wildfire ransomware with decryption ...
- M&A deals bring added cybersecurity risks
- 'Ghostbusters' star Leslie Jones website hacked
- Twitoor first Android malware known to ...
- Three indicted in Switzerland for phishing ...
FOI request shows cyber assault on healthcare sector.
The interim boss of GOV.UK's Verify service is set to look for ways to use the identity-confirmation tools outside of central government.
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are on the up according to new research; and the UK is firmly in the crosshairs.
Updated! News reports yesterday that the New York Times and other news organizations were attacked by hackers should not only come as no surprise, but industry insiders believe news organizations should prepare to be struck again in the future.
Customers and researchers alike are chastising United Airlines' attempt at using two-factor authentication to secure its MileagePlus account holders.
The personal website of Saturday Night Live comedian and Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones was taken offline after hackers vandalized the site.
Three people have been charged in Switzerland for a global computer fraud scam.
Five suspected cyberthieves have reportedly fled Thailand after allegedly stealing approximately $350,000 in cash from 21 malware-infected ATMs operated by the state-run Government Savings Bank (GSB).
DATA BREACH BLOG
Patient records were compromised at Bon Secours, a nonprofit health care provider.
Phoenix-based Banner Health is notifying patients of a cyberattack that compromised patient records.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media are notiying users that the Disney Playdom forums website was breached.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought