- LastPass pushes patch for message-hijacking bug; ...
- Athens Orthopedic Clinic reports patient data ...
- Stampado RaaS reflective of market trends
- The Tor Project says investigation confirms ...
- U.S. is the source of most ...
- Arab-American org joins privacy groups in ...
- U.K. testing social media logins for ...
- DHL used as bait in courier ...
- Report: No monthly updates for latest ...
In the span of 24 hours, two security researchers separately acknowledged the discovery of serious security vulnerabilities in the password management service LastPass.
Trend Micro researchers spotted a new ransomware as a service (RaaS), dubbed Stampado, which may be indicative of ransomware market trends.
A seven-week investigation confirmed sexual misconduct by privacy advocate and former Tor developer Jacob Appelbaum, The Tor Project's executive director, Shari Steele, said Wednesday.
Russia, Iran, China and North Korea are home to more than their fair share of cybercriminals, but the nation most responsible for housing malicious actors is the United States.
A Russian security researcher discovered the app for Mac OS logs every pasted message to syslog.
The Athens Orthopedic Clinic (AOC) in Georgia is notifying patients of a data breach that compromised the personal information of current and former patients.
An Arab-American policy organization has joined with civil liberties and privacy groups to address domestic surveillance policies that target Arab American and American Muslim communities.
To enhance the use of its web portal, gov.uk, the U.K. government is testing the use of its subscribers' social media logins as an authentication method.
DATA BREACH BLOG
An attacker gained unauthorized access to a North Carolina State University account containing personally identifiable information.
The Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department reported that customer data may have been compromised on two separate occasions.
An unauthorized individual gained access to certain Acer Service Corporation ecommerce customer's payment information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild