- Law enforcement community meets to discuss ...
- ThreatConnect: Guccifer 2.0 likely persona for ...
- Kimpton Hotels investigates potential payment card ...
- RNC's Preibus unwise to challenge hackers
- 'KeySniffer' attack allows wireless keyboard eavesdropping
- Ransomware most profitable malware in use: ...
- Feds would benefit from adoption of ...
- Researcher scores $10K+ bounty for digging ...
- Possible breach at GunMag Warehouse
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
ThreatConnect: Guccifer 2.0 likely persona for Russian-linked propagandists, PR operatives leaking info to media
Despite the hacker's claims of independence, a digital trail traced by the ThreatConnect Research Team led to an Elite VPN service based in Russia being used to pass documents to the media.
The hotel chain said it had been made aware of unauthorized charges occurring on cards that were previously used legitimately at Kimpton properties.
Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus may have tossed down a gauntlet to hackers when he declared that his organization's data is safe and he does not expect to be hacked.
Bastille Researchers spotted a vulnerability affecting wireless keyboards that could allow an attacker to eavesdrop from hundreds of feet away.
Members will discuss and examine the challenges of balancing privacy and fighting cybercrime.
A researcher earned $10,080 from Twitter's bug bounty program after discovering he could access a supposedly private online registry that led him to the complete source code for Twitter's Vine video-sharing service.
A third-party provider is being blamed for a possible breach into customer transactions at GunMag Warehouse.
Fearing a Russian cyberattack, Estonia is reportedly negotiating with the U.K and Luxembourg governments to store citizen data in the U.K.
DATA BREACH BLOG
An attacker gained unauthorized access to a North Carolina State University account containing personally identifiable information.
The Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department reported that customer data may have been compromised on two separate occasions.
An unauthorized individual gained access to certain Acer Service Corporation ecommerce customer's payment information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft EOP exposes users to data breaches, whitepaper
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks