- Ashley Madison taken to task over ...
- NATO to spend €70 million on ...
- Singapore to shut off internet access ...
- French submarine builder DCNS suffers data ...
- 6 in 10 universities hit by ...
- After NSA leaks, a renewed interest ...
- HHS' Office for Civil Rights instructs ...
- GTAGaming breach compromised nearly 200K users
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing ...
- Saving money on security software by ...
The NATO Information Assurance and Cyber Defence Symposium (NIAS) in Mons is expected to outline the alliance's vision and plans to boost capabilities including cyber-security expenditure priorities.
The government of Singapore is to shut off access to the internet of government agencies in an effort to preempt a cyber-attack or a data breach.
About 22,000 documents have leaked from French shipbuilder DCNS which is building submarines for the Indian navy.
Freedom of Information requests filed by security company SentinelOne have shown that ransomware attacks appear to be rife within the UK higher education sector.
A joint investigation by the Canadian and Australian governments looking at the hack of the adult dating site Ashley Madison found it lacked the safeguards needed to protect the personal information of its customers.
In a revision of its policies, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Office for Civil Rights has instructed its regional offices to place more of an emphasis on investigating smaller health-care data breaches that affect fewer than 500 individuals.
GTAGaming, a fan forum for the popular game "Grad Theft Auto," was hacked, compromising the data on nearly 200,000 users.
Researchers believe Fancy Bear hacked the Olympic drug-testing agency in retaliation for WADA's recommendation to ban all Russian athletes from the Olympics.
DATA BREACH BLOG
Patient records were compromised at Bon Secours, a nonprofit health care provider.
Phoenix-based Banner Health is notifying patients of a cyberattack that compromised patient records.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media are notiying users that the Disney Playdom forums website was breached.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought