Obama News, Articles and Updates
Whistleblowing organizations like WikiLeaks and accused hacktivists like Hammond are not foreign spies lusting to plunder intellectual property from U.S. corporations and government agencies in order to profit and gain a competitive advantage.
The FBI and DoJ are targeting high-level U.S. officials in hopes of learning who released classified information about Stuxnet to the press. What the government is not doing is publicly explaining why it launched Stuxnet.
SC Magazine Articles
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study
- State Dept. criticized for poor records management, Clinton broke rules, IG report says
- APWG report: Phishing surges by 250 percent in Q1 2016
- Apple rehires crypto legend Jon Callas
- China's quantum communications satellite to improve data security, thwart hackers
- 34% of Brits willing to sacrifice their online safety for weight loss