Whistleblowing organizations like WikiLeaks and accused hacktivists like Hammond are not foreign spies lusting to plunder intellectual property from U.S. corporations and government agencies in order to profit and gain a competitive advantage.
The FBI and DoJ are targeting high-level U.S. officials in hopes of learning who released classified information about Stuxnet to the press. What the government is not doing is publicly explaining why it launched Stuxnet.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Hanjuan Exploit Kit leveraged in malvertising campaign
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- Amedisys notifies nearly 7,000 individuals of potential breach