Criminals continue to lean on trusted brands to dupe victims out of their personal and financial information, and they are getting smarter in their strategies and techniques, said a Kaspersky Lab researcher.
Financially minded cyber criminals are attempting to hijack corporate bank accounts at increasing rates, but they are finding less luck in actually getting money out of them, a new study shows.
A Georgia bank found a tool to protect financial transactions and payments...while meeting compliance demands, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Walmart partnered with Lockheed Martin, FBI for employee surveillance
- Tech support scams join forces with Nuclear EKs to distribute ransomware
- Aramada Collective demands ransom to stop DDoS attacks on Greek banks
- Google, tech groups oppose SEC's request for exemption from email privacy bill
- Contents of Calyx National Security Letter revealed