David F. Katz, partner, Nelson Mullins
Debate: Device manufacturers take a comprehensive approach to securing consumer products.
As mobile and cloud dominate the future of the enterprise, security and accountability are falling through the cracks.
The mobile malware threat is mostly based on hype, not facts.
Companies can benefit by using a complex security approach, says A1QA's Aleksey Abramovich.
Public and media focus on data breaches and regulatory fees have dramatically deepened the focus on information security for executive boards.
How you are securing your sensitive information should not be a guessing game
Mikel Draghici, principal mobile security specialist, Usher
Cisco Systems CSO Edna Conway calls for action to stop the risks of counterfeit or tainted information.
Debate: Congress should mandate that the payment card industry adopt safer technology.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence
- DARPA seeks to develop program that drastically improves DDoS defense
- DOJ issues new 'stingray' policies and begins requiring a warrant
- Outdated websites deliver TeslaCrypt via Neutrino Exploit Kit: Heimdal
- Scammers and schemers look to cash in on Ashley Madison breach
- ACLU asks DOJ to withhold funds for LAPD body cams
- A question of balance between security solutions and the people who use it