You likely have a list of criteria to check through during the hiring process of a vendor, but if you haven't added cybersecurity standards to that list, you should.
To extend the ERM approach to information and IP, companies need to create a comprehensive inventory of sensitive data and intellectual property that are key to their competitiveness.
Today's CISO must play a strategic and forceful role in mandating the transition to a more secure enterprise infrastructure.
Target. Home Depot. Morgan Stanley. Sony. Anthem. Jennifer Lawrence. You?
IT pros, beware: The phenomenon of "data breach fatigue" isn't just an issue of consumer complacency.
In this month's "Me and my job" feature, we get to know Johannes Ullrich of the SANS Technology Institute.
The security community is abuzz about the risks of reverse engineering code.
It is an assumption for many enterprises operating today that they may already have been compromised.
The rise of IoT will require a completely new approach to network security, says vArmour CEO Timothy Eades.
A CSO with a budget must be in want of a thousand dedicated point solutions, says Alex Stamos, CISO, Yahoo.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- Data at risk for 9,000 individuals following unauthorized access to SRI Inc. website
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure