Gina Chapman, senior director of security operations, Center for Internet Security
Threat of the month: Man-in-the-middle attack
Debate: Cybersecurity information sharing allows network defenders to stay ahead of adversaries.
Security awareness training aims not only to impart information, but also to change behavior.
Open source code might be presumed mature, but could rely on technology developed a decade earlier.
Ransomware is a complex threat, but its impact can be lessened, says Thomas Gresham.
Many companies are establishing formal security programs for the first time or are seeking to optimize existing programs to improve the level of maturity.
Many organizations still hesitate to move to the cloud. Why?
This year has been marked by the almost daily occurrence of some information security-related incident or another.
We've all received a call at one point or another from the fraud protection departments of our credit card providers, telling us they've detected some suspicious activity on our accounts and would like to verify a few recent charges.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach