Mikel Draghici, principal mobile security specialist, Usher
Cisco Systems CSO Edna Conway calls for action to stop the risks of counterfeit or tainted information.
Debate: Congress should mandate that the payment card industry adopt safer technology.
Much needs to be done to convince boardrooms of the importance of information security.
It's time for a dramatic reimagining of how companies approach security.
A single solution won't stop data theft, says ADP's Roland Cloutier.
It is important for everybody to stay vigilant when online, says Lena Smart, CIO, New York Power Authority.
You likely have a list of criteria to check through during the hiring process of a vendor, but if you haven't added cybersecurity standards to that list, you should.
To extend the ERM approach to information and IP, companies need to create a comprehensive inventory of sensitive data and intellectual property that are key to their competitiveness.
Today's CISO must play a strategic and forceful role in mandating the transition to a more secure enterprise infrastructure.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out
- NYU conference encourages women to pursue cybersecurity
- Modular Potao malware used to spy on targets in Ukraine, Russia
- GM says OnStar app flaw fixed, researcher says still exploitable
- TV5Monde in chaos as data breach costs roll into the millions
- Four McLean Hospital backup data tapes go missing, thousands affected