The new federal CISO should be a champion for the role of information security not just in the public sector, but across all walks of American life, from business to school to home.
It's difficult to predict how the global and British economies will react to Brexit in the long run, however UK Cyber-security every chance of staying in very good shape says Ilia Kolochenko.
Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) today no longer sit in the IT and security corner doing "techie" things.
If your organization is connected to the Internet, you are very likely engaged in cyber warfare whether you like it or not.
Me and my job: Karthik Rangarajan security engineer, Addepar
If Apple complies, the FBI would have the ability to compromise personal security when it wishes, says Ryan O'Leary, VP of Threat Research Center, WhiteHat Security. .
In cases where terrorist attacks are carried out state-side, it is vital that intelligence be obtained, says J.J. Thompson, CEO, Rook Security.
Effective detection is comprised of several parts, says Cyphort's Nick Bilogorsiy.
Talk of attack prevention is antiquated, says Illena Armstrong, VP editorial, SC Magazine.
It's anyone's guess what the outcome of the upcoming Brexit vote will be, but it could create significant turmoil, says IBM's Jon Wilkinson.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks