In the wake of the SYNful Knock attack on its routers, Cisco should re-engineer its devices to prevent future attacks, says Raimund Genes.
Can U.S. data protection laws protect privacy and preserve tech innovation and intellectual property?
The impact of Canada's anti-spam legislation for companies big and small.
Many organizations are also investing heavily to hire top-notch CISOs to fill the presumed leadership gap in security.
Organizations need a solution that is built for the container pattern, says John Morello.
A leak, a hack, or a simple mistake can blow up any M&A deal carefully crafted over months or even years, says Stephen Dearing.
David F. Katz, partner, Nelson Mullins
Debate: Device manufacturers take a comprehensive approach to securing consumer products.
As mobile and cloud dominate the future of the enterprise, security and accountability are falling through the cracks.
The mobile malware threat is mostly based on hype, not facts.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Report indicates Uber looking into Lyft employee as possible culprite in data breach
- IP Expo Europe: Smart equals exploitable, and VW is a threat actor
- Representatives pen letter asking for OPM to stop housing security clearance info
- Senators demand answers on data breach from T-Mobile and Experian
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices