In the wake of the SYNful Knock attack on its routers, Cisco should re-engineer its devices to prevent future attacks, says Raimund Genes.
Can U.S. data protection laws protect privacy and preserve tech innovation and intellectual property?
The impact of Canada's anti-spam legislation for companies big and small.
Many organizations are also investing heavily to hire top-notch CISOs to fill the presumed leadership gap in security.
Organizations need a solution that is built for the container pattern, says John Morello.
A leak, a hack, or a simple mistake can blow up any M&A deal carefully crafted over months or even years, says Stephen Dearing.
David F. Katz, partner, Nelson Mullins
Debate: Device manufacturers take a comprehensive approach to securing consumer products.
As mobile and cloud dominate the future of the enterprise, security and accountability are falling through the cracks.
The mobile malware threat is mostly based on hype, not facts.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- False Facebook 'dislike button' ensnares users
- Stored XSS vulnerability identified in Jetpack plugin for WordPress
- Experian, T-Mobile breach exposes 15 million customers, but what will happen to the data?
- Only a matter of time before cyber-attack hits broader finance
- Don't spend more, spend better: Interview with FireEye's Richard Turner
- Landmark European data protection judgement