Technological innovation is now increasingly consumer led forcing organizations to adopt faster to serve them or it diffuses into the work environment leaving the traditional IT to play catch-up.
Here's a closer look at CipherCloud's Chief Trust Officer Bob West.
Even the most sophisticated, well-intentioned perimeter-focused cybersecurity strategy cannot possibly be 100 percent effective, says Oliver Tavakoli, CTO, Vectra.
Identity management has evolved rapidly over the past decade, says Jim Robell, president and COO, Eid Passport.
An ill-informed worker is a weak link that leaves a giant gap in your defenses, says SOHO Solutions VP Scott Aurnou.
Hackers are finding new attack vectors to exploit and it is becoming harder for us "security professionals" to defend our organizations, says Zouhair Guelzim, CISO, L'Oréal Americas.
Aside from the many benefits native apps provide, enterprises face challenges they need to deal with to make sure they aren't exposed to the new security risks native apps introduce.
When it comes to healthcare security, if you think compliance is the only thing you need to worry about, think again.
On the whole, the recent steps taken by government are thoughtful and meaningful - and the attention to cybersecurity is overdue. But will they be enough?
If we can't stop breaches, then let's remove the incentive for hacking by devaluing the data, especially Social Security Numbers.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- New SSL/TLS vulnerability, FREAK, puts secure communications at risk
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties
- Researchers investigate link between Axiom spy group, Anthem breach
- Natural Grocers investigating unauthorized access to POS systems
- Spammers leverage DMARC to more successfully distribute ransomware
- Clinton's use of private email spawns security, transparency debate
- Android 'Gazon' worm proliferates through texts, infects more than 4k phones
- Ramirez: FTC focus on data security, fraud, cross device tracking
- Greenwald says Snowden invoked changes toward privacy
- Playing defense in ranks: Cybersecurity reimagined