How you are securing your sensitive information should not be a guessing game
Mikel Draghici, principal mobile security specialist, Usher
Cisco Systems CSO Edna Conway calls for action to stop the risks of counterfeit or tainted information.
Debate: Congress should mandate that the payment card industry adopt safer technology.
Much needs to be done to convince boardrooms of the importance of information security.
It's time for a dramatic reimagining of how companies approach security.
A single solution won't stop data theft, says ADP's Roland Cloutier.
It is important for everybody to stay vigilant when online, says Lena Smart, CIO, New York Power Authority.
You likely have a list of criteria to check through during the hiring process of a vendor, but if you haven't added cybersecurity standards to that list, you should.
To extend the ERM approach to information and IP, companies need to create a comprehensive inventory of sensitive data and intellectual property that are key to their competitiveness.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Class action complaint filed against IRS over data breach