Mikel Draghici, principal mobile security specialist, Usher
Cisco Systems CSO Edna Conway calls for action to stop the risks of counterfeit or tainted information.
Debate: Congress should mandate that the payment card industry adopt safer technology.
Much needs to be done to convince boardrooms of the importance of information security.
It's time for a dramatic reimagining of how companies approach security.
A single solution won't stop data theft, says ADP's Roland Cloutier.
It is important for everybody to stay vigilant when online, says Lena Smart, CIO, New York Power Authority.
You likely have a list of criteria to check through during the hiring process of a vendor, but if you haven't added cybersecurity standards to that list, you should.
To extend the ERM approach to information and IP, companies need to create a comprehensive inventory of sensitive data and intellectual property that are key to their competitiveness.
Today's CISO must play a strategic and forceful role in mandating the transition to a more secure enterprise infrastructure.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- More than 440K new Android malware strains found in Q1, study finds
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct
- Suspicious activity on LastPass network, data compromised
- FireKeepers confirms breach, says about 85,000 cards and other info are at risk
- Plex video sharing customers left at risk after hack attack
- Former Georgia-Pacific sysadmin charged with damaging protected computers
- Harvard University announces network intrusion, possible data exposure
- Saboteurs leverage RIPv1 for DDoS reflection attacks