Outsourcing News, Articles and Updates
When guarding against data breaches, organizations must consider the security postures of their closest partners, such as law firms and cloud providers.
Organizations considering handing over their security to a managed provider must outsource the right processes while ensuring the third party instills proper controls.
A survey released Monday by the Ponemon Institute found that a majority of organizations do not evaluate the security posture of cloud computing vendors or train internal employees on cloud security.
Sixty-nine percent of respondents in a recent survey said they believe outsourcing negatively impacts network security.
SC Magazine Articles
- Cerber ransomware strain now targeting Office 365 users
- Critical infrastructure in Europe exposed to hackers
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Cerber ransomware C&C server shut down by research firm and CERT-Netherlands
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage