Outsourcing News, Articles and Updates
When guarding against data breaches, organizations must consider the security postures of their closest partners, such as law firms and cloud providers.
Organizations considering handing over their security to a managed provider must outsource the right processes while ensuring the third party instills proper controls.
A survey released Monday by the Ponemon Institute found that a majority of organizations do not evaluate the security posture of cloud computing vendors or train internal employees on cloud security.
Sixty-nine percent of respondents in a recent survey said they believe outsourcing negatively impacts network security.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!