Password management Reviews
VENDOR: Hexis Cyber Solutions
WHAT: A well-designed network access control solution that can be deployed in minutes.
VENDOR: Forum Systems
WHAT: A comprehensive application security appliance that allows users to set up robust security over a variety of different protocols and data formats.
PRICE: Starting at $25,000, plus support.
WHAT: A software-based identity management product.
PRICE: Starts at $45 per user.
VENDOR: PistolStar, Inc.
WHAT: PistolStar, Inc. maker of PortalGuard offers an on-premise turnkey user authentication solution-set for companies with external-facing web applications to their employees, contractors, suppliers, and vendors. This all-in-one integrated design includes two-factor methods, single sign-on, centralized self-service password reset/unlock, password synchronization, plus transparent barriers to confirm user identities by validating their context.
PRICE: $10k for unlimited users (2FA, SSO IdP, SSPR, Sync)
VENDOR: Ping Identity Corporation
WHAT: Cloud-based federated identity management for “cloud identity management switch.”
PRICE: PingOne Cloud Access Services starts at $5 per user per month, which includes 24/7 technical support. PingOne Application Provider Services starts as low as $2 per user per year, which includes 24/7 technical support.
VENDOR: Quest Software
WHAT: Quest One Identity provides administrators with a way to manage and unify accounts throughout the enterprise, including Windows-based accounts, as well as integrating non-Windows-based systems into the account management lifecycle.
PRICE: prices generally start at $20 per enabled user and vary depending on the required solution components
WHAT: Novell Identity Manager by NetIQ provides comprehensive account management across enterprise systems, including physical, virtual and cloud-based environments.
PRICE: $25 per user, list price; standard program and volume discounts available
VENDOR: Hitachi ID Systems
WHAT: The Identity Manager from Hitachi ID Systems is part of the Hitachi ID Management Suite.
PRICE: starts at $33 per user
VENDOR: Fischer International
WHAT: Fischer Identity is an all-in-one user account provisioning and management tool that can plug into almost any authentication platform throughout the enterprise.
PRICE: starting at $22.80 per user (10,000 users)
WHAT: Access Management is a piece of Evidian’s larger Identity and Access Management Suite.
PRICE: starts at $72 per user; price depends on the features chosen and number of users
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- 185M incidents bypassed perimeter defenses - report
- OVH suffers massive 1.1Tbps DDoS attack
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- UPDATE: Petya ransomware leverages Dropbox and overwrites hard drives
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- End-of-support devices on networks weakening cyberdefenses, report
- Android.Lockerscreen using pseudorandom passcodes to ensure payouts
- FBI investigating hacked mobile phones of Democratic officials
- 70% of IDTMs want UK gov to do more so young people enter tech field
- 69% of office professionals in the UK hoard data