VENDOR: Hexis Cyber Solutions
WHAT: A well-designed network access control solution that can be deployed in minutes.
VENDOR: Forum Systems
WHAT: A comprehensive application security appliance that allows users to set up robust security over a variety of different protocols and data formats.
PRICE: Starting at $25,000, plus support.
WHAT: A software-based identity management product.
PRICE: Starts at $45 per user.
VENDOR: PistolStar, Inc.
WHAT: PistolStar, Inc. maker of PortalGuard offers an on-premise turnkey user authentication solution-set for companies with external-facing web applications to their employees, contractors, suppliers, and vendors. This all-in-one integrated design includes two-factor methods, single sign-on, centralized self-service password reset/unlock, password synchronization, plus transparent barriers to confirm user identities by validating their context.
PRICE: $10k for unlimited users (2FA, SSO IdP, SSPR, Sync)
VENDOR: Ping Identity Corporation
WHAT: Cloud-based federated identity management for “cloud identity management switch.”
PRICE: PingOne Cloud Access Services starts at $5 per user per month, which includes 24/7 technical support. PingOne Application Provider Services starts as low as $2 per user per year, which includes 24/7 technical support.
VENDOR: Quest Software
WHAT: Quest One Identity provides administrators with a way to manage and unify accounts throughout the enterprise, including Windows-based accounts, as well as integrating non-Windows-based systems into the account management lifecycle.
PRICE: prices generally start at $20 per enabled user and vary depending on the required solution components
WHAT: Novell Identity Manager by NetIQ provides comprehensive account management across enterprise systems, including physical, virtual and cloud-based environments.
PRICE: $25 per user, list price; standard program and volume discounts available
VENDOR: Hitachi ID Systems
WHAT: The Identity Manager from Hitachi ID Systems is part of the Hitachi ID Management Suite.
PRICE: starts at $33 per user
VENDOR: Fischer International
WHAT: Fischer Identity is an all-in-one user account provisioning and management tool that can plug into almost any authentication platform throughout the enterprise.
PRICE: starting at $22.80 per user (10,000 users)
WHAT: Access Management is a piece of Evidian’s larger Identity and Access Management Suite.
PRICE: starts at $72 per user; price depends on the features chosen and number of users
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context