Penetration Test News, Articles and Updates
What customers want to hear is that they can solve any problem by simply writing out a purchase order. And we in the security industry are all too happy to accept the purchase order for our devices, software and services. But...
McAfee's website suffers from a number of vulnerabilities, which could allow cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks and information disclosure, researchers warned this week.
An Internet Explorer vulnerability revealed at this week's Black Hat conference in Washington, D.C. prompted Microsoft to issue an advisory on the issue.
The stigma attached to the term "hacker" needs to be dropped if computer security advancements are to be made.
A package sent to a credit union last week containing supposedly malicious CD-ROMs prompted a fraud alert from the National Credit Union Administration, but it was actually part of a penetration test.
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild