Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Risk Assessment Reviews
WHAT: Solid pure vulnerability management tool with excellent hooks into other Tripwire tools. Good price point.
PRICE: $15,184.40 for a 256 IP annual license. Perpetual pricing is also available.
VENDOR: Tenable Network Security
WHAT: Simplicity, comprehensive vulnerability scanning, reliability and solid reporting.
PRICE: $2,920 for 128 hosts.
VENDOR: Skybox Security
WHAT: Very good functionality with solid control over its functions.
VENDOR: Saint Corporation
WHAT: Excellent combination of vulnerability assessment and pen testing capabilities, ease of use (a huge improvement over earlier versions) and comprehensive reporting.
PRICE: $12,000 for 1,000 IPs.
VENDOR: Rapid 7
WHAT: Solid enterprise-grade vulnerability assessment scanner with a long reliable history. Scalable across even the largest enterprises.
PRICE: Starts at $16,000 for 128 IPs.
WHAT: Vulnerability assessment at the endpoints really doesn’t get easier or less expensive than this.
PRICE: $24 per year per endpoint.
WHAT: Targeted tool for replaying attacks against network components such as firewalls.
PRICE: $2,000 to $11,000.
VENDOR: Core Security Technologies
WHAT: This takes vulnerability management into the next generation and combines vulnerability assessment and pen testing along with attack simulation in a single tool.
PRICE: $66,000 for up to 1,000 assets.
WHAT: This is a full-featured vulnerability management platform with all of the bells and whistles you need to deal with vulnerabilities on your enterprise.
PRICE: Starts at $28.65 per asset plus.
WHAT: Tufin Orchestration Suite is a tool that decidedly is on the technical side of GRC management.
PRICE: Starts at $33,150 with appliance and standard.
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild