Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Risk Assessment
WHAT: The Tripwire IP360 appliance is a solution to advanced enterprise threat detection, vulnerability management and risk assessment.
PRICE: $18,674 (preconfigured hardware appliance).
VENDOR: Tenable Network Security
WHAT: Tenable Network Security Nessus is one of the most comprehensive and widely deployed vulnerability assessment tools.
PRICE: $1,500 (initial purchase); $1,200 (yearly renewal).
VENDOR: Skybox Security
WHAT: The Skybox View Enterprise Suite is an enterprise vulnerability assessment tool that is deployed to aid in vulnerability and threat management, as well as security policy management.
PRICE: $11,500 (preconfigured hardware appliance).
WHAT: Secunia Corporate Software Inspector (CSI) inspects software on any Windows or Android device with an agent.
PRICE: Starts at $3,375 (one year, one user, 100 hosts).
VENDOR: Saint Corporation
WHAT: The SAINT Security Suite is a robust software package that quickly and easily gives a heads-up view of vulnerabilities on the network.
PRICE: $12,000 (preconfigured hardware appliance).
WHAT: Rapid7 Nexpose Ultimate is a comprehensive vulnerability scanner that is determined to convince you of its findings.
WHAT: Qualys Express Lite is a cloud-based vulnerability assessment tool intended for small businesses.
PRICE: $795 for two internet assets.
VENDOR: Core Security Technologies
WHAT: Core Security’s Core Insight is the gold standard for penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
PRICE: $66,000, VM only; $10,000 per additional hardware appliance, plus 18 percent (first year).
WHAT: The BeyondTrust UVM20 Security Management Appliance is the preconfigured hardware offering of Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management.
WHAT: Threat intelligence appliance that ties the Norse DarkMatter infrastructure to your network.
PRICE: Varies depending on deployment.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Android vulnerability leaves apps open to malicious overwriting
- One in three of the top million websites are 'risky,' researchers find
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Hanjuan Exploit Kit leveraged in malvertising campaign
- Report: 71 percent of orgs were successfully attacked in 2014
- Self-deleting malware targets home routers to gather information
- 'PoSeidon' point-of-sale malware targets payment card information
- Amedisys notifies nearly 7,000 individuals of potential breach
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- The best defense is a good offense: The importance of securing your endpoints
- British Airways says rewards accounts hacked, locked down
- Documents on NSA's zero-day policy provide little insight, EFF says
- GitHub on DDoS alert, efforts to curb its largest attack continue
- Shadow data: The monster that isn't just under your bed