Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Risk Assessment
WHAT: Threat intelligence appliance that ties the Norse DarkMatter infrastructure to your network.
VENDOR: iSIGHT Partners
WHAT: Adds a lot of value to your security stack by applying threat intelligence. Provides a prodigious amount of extremely useful research, much of it from analysts around the globe.
PRICE: Varies depending on deployment.
WHAT: This is a general open source intelligence tool with a solid, though not extensive, focus on cyberintelligence.
PRICE: Company subscriptions start at $25.000 per year.
VENDOR: Tenable Network Security
WHAT: Combining the gold-standard Nessus vulnerability scanner with the powerful Passive Vulnerability Scanner and Log Correlation Engine, Tenable’s Security Center Continuous View brings some of the industry’s best vulnerability management tools under one roof.
PRICE: $20,625, plus $4,125 annual maintenance.
VENDOR: Strategic Cyber
WHAT: Strategic Cyber’s Cobalt Strike application is a serious penetration testing and educational tool.
PRICE: $2,500 per user per year.
VENDOR: Skybox Security
WHAT: This product analyzes networks in a holistic manner, enabling security teams to first remediate threats to hosts that could cause the most damage rather than relying solely on criticality ratings.
PRICE: $13,300 (appliance, updates, 100 one-year licenses).
WHAT: Secunia’s Corporate Software Inspector (CSI) enables users to leverage its signature-based vulnerability scanner via installable software agents and/or a simple-to-use web-based console.
PRICE: $3,375 (one year, one user, 100 hosts).
VENDOR: SecPoint ApS
WHAT: Virtual machine makes deployment easy, high-gain antenna for Wi-Fi cracking.
PRICE: Starting at $203 for a one-IP license.
WHAT: QualysGuard Express from Qualys uses the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model to provide vulnerability and compliance management services to customers.
PRICE: Starting $2,495 per year.
WHAT: Offers a full vulnerability testing suite that can scan pretty much anything with an IP address and report on any vulnerabilities.
PRICE: $11,995 for 1,024 IP addresses.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- 'GHOST' bug in Linux library enables remote takeover of victim's system
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Report: From Q3 to Q4, 90 percent increase in global DDoS attacks observed
- Researchers observe databases being encrypted, websites held for ransom
- ZeroAccess botnet reactivates, click fraud activity resumes
- BCBS of Tennessee shares personal data on 80K in marketing campaign
- Tips for organizations in the wake of the biggest corporate hack in history