Most Recent Articles by Peter Stephenson
It is clear that these are two entirely different beasts. But do we need both?
Reviews this month address authentication, perhaps one of the biggest challenges information security pros face.
This tool may have solved the problem of defending against sophisticated malware.
Welcome to our annual rundown of vulnerability management tools. This is an interesting category as much for its stability as its evolution.
Our First Look this month generated one of those "ah ha!" moments in us when we saw what it was and how it worked.
More Articles by Peter Stephenson
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Hack of airplane systems described in FBI docs raises security questions
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes