Most Recent Articles by Peter Stephenson
Authentication is a constantly evolving product group and, therefore, a very interesting one.
VisionGrid from MinerEye offers sensitive data discovery based on data behavioral profiling rather than user behavioral profiling.
Privileged account management (PAM) is the name of this month's game.
If you like really innovative - and useful - cyber defense tools, you will love SafeBreach.
This month, we take a look at a fascinating emerging products group: active breach detection and cyber deception.
More Articles by Peter Stephenson
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Was Spotify breached? Account info shows up on Pastebin
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Researcher finds backdoor that accessed Facebook employee passwords
- Intelligence court affirms FBI's right to search Americans' emails without a warrant
- Most orgs couldn't quickly detect breach, study
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- UPDATE: Petya ransomware leverages Dropbox and overwrites hard drives
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach
- The anatomy of a spearphishing scam, or how to steal $100M with a fake email
- 3,000 Tidewater Community College workers victimized in W-2 scam
- Ransomware rampant, but chinks found in its armor
- Mining company's data is more valuable than gold
- PCI DSS version 3.2 release extends multifactor authentication requirement
- RSA EMEA Summit: Writing a security strategy that will make Vivaldi proud
- U.S. CIO hints federal adoption of 'bimodal IT' to balance old and new tech