Most Recent Articles by Peter Stephenson
The entire field of virtual and cloud security is really in its infancy. That means that a close look at what is coming out now is a look at what the future might look like.
Intel 471 has several unique - intelligence community-like - approaches that really make a difference.
Without data classification you cannot get to DLP, says Technology Editor Peter Stephenson.
It is clear that these are two entirely different beasts. But do we need both?
Reviews this month address authentication, perhaps one of the biggest challenges information security pros face.
More Articles by Peter Stephenson
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Hacking Team issues new statement while researcher clears up Android tool confusion
- Researcher finds several vulnerabilities in PHP File Manager
- Survey: Nearly all Americans support and want retaliation for cyberattacks
- 'Black Vine' group breached Anthem, leveraged zero-day bugs in various campaigns
- Data on 5,300 Healthfirst members caught up in fraud scheme
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day