Most Recent Articles by Peter Stephenson
This month, we are looking at endpoint security products, an interesting group because what endpoint security really means has changed over the years.
There are several important differences between this solution and the run-of-the-mill asset discovery tools.
The entire field of virtual and cloud security is really in its infancy. That means that a close look at what is coming out now is a look at what the future might look like.
Intel 471 has several unique - intelligence community-like - approaches that really make a difference.
Without data classification you cannot get to DLP, says Technology Editor Peter Stephenson.
More Articles by Peter Stephenson
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Nearly 90 percent of Android devices vulnerable to endless reboot bug
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence
- U.S. workers roll the dice by gambling on their company phone
- Young hackers: Criminal or innovator?
- U.S. officials may impose sanctions against Russia, China for cyber attacks
- Baby monitor vulnerabilities bring IoT security issues into sharp focus
- The creator of PGP doesn't use PGP, spurring discussion