Most Recent Articles by Peter Stephenson
If forensic science is the marriage of law and science, why is it that many digital forensic practitioners know just enough law to testify as experts.
Supreme Eagle NetDetectorLive is configured with parallel processors to make a purpose-built supercomputer that can scale its storage to six petabytes.
This month, we are looking at endpoint security products, an interesting group because what endpoint security really means has changed over the years.
There are several important differences between this solution and the run-of-the-mill asset discovery tools.
The entire field of virtual and cloud security is really in its infancy. That means that a close look at what is coming out now is a look at what the future might look like.
More Articles by Peter Stephenson
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Report indicates Uber looking into Lyft employee as possible culprite in data breach
- IP Expo Europe: Smart equals exploitable, and VW is a threat actor
- Representatives pen letter asking for OPM to stop housing security clearance info
- Senators demand answers on data breach from T-Mobile and Experian
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices