Most Recent Articles by Peter Stephenson
We combined DLP and endpoint security tools this year because, in the spirit of convergence, we are seeing the two groups come together as endpoint starts to include DLP more and more.
There is an increasing trend today toward focusing on such next-generation functionality as machine learning, Big Data analytics and behavioral analysis. This month's First Look does all of that very effectively.
The big challenge today with mobile device security, of course, continues to be BYOD.
Threat Hunter from Exabeam focuses on the user's behavior and builds a model.
This month we take up vulnerability management tools.
More Articles by Peter Stephenson
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- Hackers crack Tesla CAN Bus, DoT issues policy for securing connected car
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Cities planning transparency laws for police surveillance tech
- Malicious apps leveraging top UK brands has increased by 130%