Most Recent Articles by Peter Stephenson
This month, we take a look at a fascinating emerging products group: active breach detection and cyber deception.
This tool is about as tamper-proof as you could want.
I don't think I've seen any year where real innovation was more evident, says Technology Editor Peter Stephenson.
These tools address the rash of large-scale attacks and can fend off those to come, says Peter Stephenson, technology editor.
The approaches to access control have varied over the decades, but today the challenges are greater than ever.
More Articles by Peter Stephenson
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- Obama goes hard on cybersecurity, new CNAP commits funds, resources
- NSA reorg could strengthen defense ops
- Pro-Palestine hacktivist makes good on threat, posts data on FBI and DHS personnel
- Microsoft's February Patch Tuesday: 13 bulletins addressing 36 vulnerabilities
- Draft Investigatory Powers Bill draws fire from Parliamentary committee